BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Voting our Asses off!

Much like the rest of you, my friend Carla and I have been voting our asses off for the HG's we want back in the house. At the moment, between the 2 of us we have 17 windows open and voting via novati.ca. Gotta love technology... lol...

In the interest of even further speculation on the potential for BB7, I offer my picks. Here's who i think will be voted in by the public, and who i think the producers will put in, just to be evil.. er.. to make for good television... Please let me know your thoughts on this.

ok, first off, let's talk about the producer's picks. they get 6 and we get 6. I have it on good authority that janey will be in the house, no matter what. fortunately for the producers, it looks like she'll win via the vote too. so they get to pick another. i believe evil dr will is a producer's pick as well, and i believe he'll stay that way. i just hope the other hg's oust him at the first opportunity that presents itself. (i was in the kaysar sponsored chat with dr will a couple weeks ago... and he was a miserable pompous cretin) for the moment, my last thought on producer's picks is danielle - she's a great player, so i think they'll want her in there, and the only way to achieve that with the short memory span of the viewing audience is to place her themselves.

ok, my next 3 picks are our vote-ins... Kaysar, Howie and James. All VERY popular, and all from last season so they're still fresh in everyone's minds.

Who are your picks? Do you agree with the above? Please leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts... I'll be posting again soon on this topic to complete the 12.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Carolyn, I think you are right on the money! I really hate to see Dr. Evil back in the house though! These are the ones I would like to see: Kaysar, Howie, Janelle, Marcellas, Danielle, and Monica! I will continue to vote my ass off!! Love ya!

12:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks for breaking my bb7dish blog comment cherry, Carla! You rock!

12:48 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

kcwlsw,
Her name was Brittany Petros. I am not sure why Eddie was not asked back. I wish there was more from season 1 than George!

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!