BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Monday, July 17, 2006

ChillTown MeltDown

This 3rd entry will wrap up the late-late night plotting and scheming. It dawned on me (*sleep deprived blogger that i am*) that all this plotting and scheming is due to the Veto Ceremony that will be happening TODAY. OK.. a little slow on the uptake, but my heart's in the right place. ;) Here we go:

3:00am BBTime - 4:15am BBTime

Continuing with Marcellas' and the Girls in the Red Room:

Marcellas: The crazy thing is they werent even on the radar.

Nakomis: Yeah and Will was trying to get him to shutup. He told Boogie it was a bad idea.

Marcellas: I thought it was going to be a dramaless season. I dont know what I thought.

Diane: Their game is to cause drama. They dont need the money. They are just here to cause drama.

CUT TO HOH ROOM - Janelle and Kaysar

Kaysar is still trying to talk Janey down -
Kaysar: They are trying to tear us apart. With the b-day party, the alcohol. You just can't let that tear us apart.

CUT TO Danielle and James....

Danielle: When you're HOH, there is an obvious target, but the floaters are the ones you need to worry about. You have to consider... of the "three amigos," who is the most powerful player.
James: Jase.
Dani: If you nominate the 2, then Jase can get POV and take one of them off. Then two, maybe 3 depending on the votes could be safe.
James:...and the fact they are trying to throw everyone under the bus... why would anyone believe them anymore?
Referencing back to a conversation in the red room, they say Erika mentioned she may save one of the girls tomorrow to try and get one of "them" up.

Danielle: I dont think Kaysar would do it though, thats the problem.

CUT TO: KITCHEN - Kaysar and Janey

Kaysar's telling her to be prepared for everything.

Kaysar: If you dont feel like talking to him, dont talk to him. Say hey Will... just dont make it sound bad that you dont want to talk to him.

James enters the kitchen, and joins the conversation.

James: This is day 13, we have been in this bitch for 2 weeks and it's already crazy.

They are all looking at the pics of the HGS on the wall. James says Alison looks good in black and white. Kaysar likes this year's pic of him better than last years. Janey thinks that her and Erikas pics look like soap opera pictures.

Marcellas joins them complaining about the goings on tonight, and how he can't bear it. Then he leaves.

CUT TO Red Room - Diane, Nakomis, James and Danielle, Marcellas

Nakomis is asking if on their seasons if there were 2 distinct sides.

James: Oh yeah.
Dani: yes.
Marc: ... but we didnt really have that, there were sides, but they weren't calling eachother out, they were nice to one another.

Marc: This house is freaking me out because I grew up in a house where things were just crazy, and I told myself I would never have to do it again.

CUT TO: Memory Wall - Kaysar and Janey

Janelle wants to go and get/rescue Howie.

Kaysar: No, we can't make it look like he's our puppy. He has to hold his own ground. He is a person on this team. He has to play his own game. He has to take the heat as much as he dished it out. We need everyone to play their own game, but also a team.

Janelle: I feel like I can't be the buxom blonde.

Kaysar: Not yet. Just wait. There will be a time for that.
    hmm.. that was an interesting comment. What have these 2 got planned?


They hug and go to bed.

CUT TO: BackYard - Howie, Boogie, Will, and George.
Kaysar comes out to get Howie, interupting their conversation.

Howie goes to kitchen alone, Kaysar goes to HOH.

George is laughing.
Will:(to george) Boogie is very loyal and a great businessman...he knows how to work it.

Boogie comes back.
Boogie: Howie is sitting in there in the kitchen with Janey right now. They think they are running shit.

Will: Well they do think that, because they are season 6... they just got out of here, they haven't decompressed.

Boogie: See I was going to play the background but now I am going to win HOH and get this game on.
    **PLEASE NO! The game's already on, thank you very much.


Will: You should have a discussion with James.

Boogie: I will... right now.

Will: He is probably sleeping... you are gonna wake him up?

Boogie: Hell yeah...Im gonna drag him out here and talk right now.

Boogie goes in and begs James to come outside and talk to them.
James: I don't want to right now. Can we please do this tomorrow, Mike?
Boogie: I'll ask Will if that's ok.(shifting the onus to wake and ahrass james onto till... when it was Boogie's own idea)

Boogie leaves and goes back outside. Boogie tells George outside that he cant win this show cause he cant keep his mouth shut. He wants to put up Marcellas next week cause he is being a little bitch.
Boogie: (to george) I want you to win it.
George: I can't win it, I can't strategize.
Boogie: Well... I will be rooting for you.
    **Now I'm wondering if Boogie's the owner of that anti-idol vote for the worst site


Will comes back out. Boogie tells him what happened with James -minus the I will ask Will part- and tells Will that even Jase was just lying there not saying anything.

Will: Why don't you go get Janelle and tell her we are coming after someone... it can be you or James...which one?

Will laughs. Boogie's all over it. George laughs and goes to bed.

CUT TO: HOH -Howie, Janey, Kaysar(inshower)

Howie is telling Janelle everything they said.

Howie: They're pissed off at me because I picked up Kaysar at the hoh comp (when he won). I told them I was Happy because Julie Chen said Nakomis won, then Kaysar... I went from being unhappy because I was out the door with Nakomis as HOH, then safe with Kaysar as HOH.
Howie: They will be telling everyone different stories.. I'm sure... you, James etc. Chicken George is with them. He said he liked me, and he looked at me with his drink and with his eyes and tried to throw in the "I saw James and Jan in the storage room and you weren't there Howie. They are trying to convince me that James will throw me under the bus.

Janey: No he wont Howie

Howie: You dont think so?

Janey: No

Howie: Boogie said "we are gunning for BB6, someone is gonna pay, we cant let you all go to sequester."

Howie: They kept talking about the numbers. Statistics. And what they just told me for 45 minutes they will tell you, James, Kaysar - everyone a different story. They will just turn everything around.

Howie: They think they are walking all over them. And if I were in their shoes, from their vantage point... I understand. Its like we felt last year with Cappy walking around like he owned the place. Boogie is taking it personal.

Janey: Boogie thinks the whole house want to get rid of him.

Howie: Yes, but I told him I dont think they were going up. For 20 mins, I didn't say anything cause I didn't want to say anything wrong.


CUT TO: Outside - Danielle, Will and Boogie.

Will:(to Dani) There is no target on you right now.

.... about Marc jumping to the power. And how Marcellas came to them the morning of the voting and said keep Danielle.

Will is telling a story about Marcellas meeting them (Will and Boogie) at Dolce, and Marcellas saying he wanted to have an alliance. Marcellas has been playing this game 6 weeks ago. Even when he kept telling people he isn't gonna do the show, he isn't gonna do the show, all the while meeting with us trying to get an alliance. He jumps ship to ship to ship to ship depending who has the power.

Danielle: Thats why I did what I did in season 3.

Will : I just wish Marc would align somewhere, but he is just gonna jump week to week to week to week....

Boogie: He's a bitch.

Will: Boogie wants to nom Marcellas, but I'll talk him out of that. I want James up there. Where do we stand with you Dani?

Danielle: You guys know where you stand with me. You know we're good.

Danielle leaves...

Boogie talking about how he called out Erika for being a floater

Will: Yes... but you have to be careful with that. Erika has your back right now.

Boogie: I know. I just got mad tonight. All these people want to represent something, but they dont. And Marcellas...

Will: Yeah but...be cool to Marcellas for the time being.

Boogie: I don't even want to play this shit

Will: You talked me into this shit so dont give me that!

Boogie goes inside. Danielle at the washer and dryer.

Will apologizing to Danielle about Boogie.
Will: I told Boogie not to run his mouth... just to chill... I knew it would happen, just figured it wouldn't for a few weeks. We are all good.

Will and Danielle hug.

Boogie and Will and Marcellas in the bathroom. No talking.

Marcellas leaves, and they start laughing.

Will: Look Mike, one person leaves each week. You are trying to get 45 people out in one night.

Boogie: You are so good at this.

Will: You need to understand this is a marathon man!

Boogie: I'm gonna tell Jase he needs to pick a side.

Will: He is already on our side! You alienated every single houseguest tonight except me and chicken George!!

they are laughing hysterically.. maniacally even

Boogie: I just lost this game tonight, and I dont care!

He flips off the camera.

Boogie: I hate this place. Get me outta here. It's time for a Shannon move!

(he reaches to the toothbrushes)

Will: No Mike, dont do it! Im going to bed. Just go to bed.

(Mike was completely wasted tonight. Will was doing what he could to calm him all night)

CUT TO:HOH ROOM - Howie, Kaysar and Janelle.

Janey: I get nervous about James. He is really upset, 'cause he doesn't know whats going on.

Kaysar: We dont want James in a moment of weakness to go give info to someone else like Danielle... like he did last yr. Boogie and Will are trying to play their game with everyone, the same game. Don't listen to all the crazy talk around the house. The key to the game.. we need to keep this game as clear as possible between us. Forget them.

Howie: And things don't leave this room.

Kaysar: We want to be as nice to people as possible. We need to set up a network of power. Not a shake on this or shake on that. Just a network that will protect us. We need agreements based upon good will. Good will holds up longer then any deal would.

Kaysar: Remember if you hear other things, we will meet and clear it all up. Do not let any info get to Marcellas.

Kaysar: We told him already that we want to keep Nakomis, because she is a direct threat to Jase... but he may piece together that the reason we kept Danielle is because she is a direct threat to him.

Janey: Ohhhh... I didnt think of that. How do we get Marcellas to keep Nakomis? He already told me today that "I dont care what you guys say, I'm keeping Diane."

Kaysar: Just don't work on him yet. Work on him last. Whatever you tell him, he will change his mind at the last minute anyway.

Janey: Maybe he already knows, cause Danielle was saying that Nakomis needs to go.

Kaysar: Just tell Danielle that you have a big hunch, and there was talk before coming in this house that Diane and Jase are working together.

Janey: Danielle said she will vote however you want her to vote.

Kaysar: That's cool, but dont push it too much with her because, she is smart and can sniff this thing out. Never make it seem like we have any agreements with anyone in the house. Don't make it seem like we have any advantage over them or people will start freaking out.

Kaysar: (big sigh)..The game has gone into full swing. (another Sigh)... Game on! Turn the heat on in the HOH, send chill town into a meltdown (he laughs).

3:30am BBTime
After a long night of chaos, it's finally winding down. The only one left on the quad cam is Kaysar praying in his room.

Danielle, Janiey, Howie, Will and Boogie have all gone to bed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!