BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Afternoon Report


Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass


2 Weeks Free! Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They're back. Diane and Marcellas and Nakomis are talking on the couches.

The Nomination Ceremony hasn't happened yet, so they're talking about who will they think will get put up. Marcellas thinks Will/Boogie.

Nakomis reminds them that Kaysar pulled Boogie and Will into HoH after the food comp.

Diane says she tried to get info out of Boogie, but all he told her was that he thought that the 6ers were just trying to info out of him, and that Kaysar refused to make any deals.

Diane: I can't believe anything that comes out of Boogie's mouth.

Howie's attitude...

Marcellas: If we needed one sign of what's to come, it was the celebration after Kaysar won HOH.

Diane: It just takes one celebration and you know.

Marc: They tried to come over and hug you (to Nak), but that was just an act...too late. Happy to stay; happy to go. The days are SOOOO long.

Nak: I would like to make it to sequester, but these days are really long.

Marc: Is there like an ear thing that you can give us? Like an irrigation thing or something?

Diane starts talking about her ears too ...
Marcie moves on to work talk...
Marcie: The thing with being a stylist is that when all my accounts receivable come in, then I'm flush. But at other times, it's like...You need to pay me bitch.

Nak asks whether all his clients pay him on the same day of the month. Marcie explains that for the clients he is personally shopping for, they pay him after the session....

Marcellas talking about how crazy Alison was...Nakomis said she wanted Ali to stay and she had her reasons, but then Alison started to use her name and things changed.

James comes out and they talk about his oatmeal.... **lol - no game talk in front of 6ers?

Marcellas: Jases body is like ridiculous...it's like anatomy class...it's almost too good...

**agreed. :)

Nakomis: I'm not into it.....

** freak

Cut to:
Boogie, Danielle and Will:
Danielle tells them you better hope you see your names on that wheel. Will thinks he's being BackDoored. Dani vows to take one of them off if they are nominated and she wins veto. She's surprised the 6'ers have not tried to get Boogie and Will in their alliance. Dani wants to know where Jase stands. Will said he doesn't think Jase likes the 6'ers.

Boogie: If I'm in there and you're not, that's what it is...

Danielle: It's backdoor

Will:I don't mind going home, that's the difference.

Boogie: What happens if the backdoor doesn't work and I'm up there with someone else..

Dani:You're gone

Boogie:Not necessarily

Will:Season Five is together, difference is they don't talk

Dani:I'm telling you right now if either of you are on the block and I get veto I'm taking you off....

Boogie:I don't think necessarily if I was up there... I don't know if 6 thinks of me as big of a problem as Will.

Dani:I'm surprised 6 hasn't approached you to go on their side

Boogie: I'm actually shocked they don't even want to...if I was them that's the first thing I'd do...they can't grab others and know they're with them...you can't compare Jase and Nak to me and Will

Dani: Where's Jase stand? Is he with them or not?

Boogie: I don't think he likes them at all, I think he went along b/c of Janelle.

Dani: The thing when I brought up that plan... I needed to know where everyone stood...before Ali left she said if I were you I'd stick with Nak and Diane...I knew when she said that that they were a clique and Jase was part of it......say a name and she wouldn't give me a name and instead of giving me half truths and insulting me... it's like be up front with me.......that's why they were all freaking out last night thinking it was five and five

Boogie: Oh God, I need some peace and quiet....

(Howie being LOUD in the background now)


**Looks like Howie was taking the direction James and Kaysar gave him to break up talks he sees...

Cut to James and Diane (when everyone leaves him and Diane alone):

James: From what I've heard, you have nothing to worry about. Hope that helps you rest a little easier.
Diane: Thanks. I...

FLAMES

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!