BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Janelle and Jase are bloggers too!

Each of the HoH’s get to post a blog before their reign is over. Here are Janelle’s and Jase’s…



JANELLE
THURSDAY, JULY 13, 2006

Hello everyone! What a crazy week! The first night was insane. With two HOH's, Big Brother really changed the game. If I hadn't won with Jase things would be very different I'm sure. Oh and before I forget Thank You America!!!!!!!!! Putting up Danielle and Alison for nomination was a difficult decision but one that Jase helped me with. (Thanks Jase)

Getting to know everyone has been really fun. We talk alot about past seasons and spend a lot of time outside by the pool. It's really fun. Well, the entire house seems to be after BB6 but whatever.......I'm not that worried. Whatever happens...... happens.

Take care love you all!

Thanks to the people at Jokers, Sucks, TVClubhouse, Morty's TV, and a shout out to my Mom, Dad, Nick, Travis, Angela, Naters, Jessica, Bridget, Rachel, Beau, rest of the Sov's that aren't in the house. Dina, Ashlea, Joey, Joely, Emurph, Jayne, Cassidy, Nece, Taylor and Zack. And for the guy that I spoke to before I got on my flight, I think about you all the time. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Love,
Janelle




JASE
THURSDAY, JULY 13, 2006

heidi, heidi, just a girl named heidi... (ohhhh and america)

honey eye am in hell. I knew it would be rough, but this is crushing me completely inside...you and caleigh girl are my life, you’re my other wing and eye can not fly without you...I promised caleigh so I stay and I fight, even though it is killing me.

eye so want my phone to ring and its you talking about any random thing… can I just tell you? honey, eye really think eye can pull this off this time, its like it was meant to be...

honey, eye hope you’re taking your vitamins... did ya see the jason blaine shirt? Well its official eye am crying on tv while typing this, they got me... but its ok it turns out, because of you eye do have feelings, just needed you to show me that eye did...

honey... you’re here with me and…eye have on the ring for good luck. it’s working.

At any moment when you see me on the show know that eye am thinking about you, its a constant...

heidi, you're my best friend, thank you for loving me,

my etam luos
l6ve, l6ve, l6ve, l6ve, l6ve, l6ve

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where were these originally posted?

6:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Well, as with all official things that come out of the BBHouse, CBS is the source. We thought that was a given, so we didn't think it was actually necessary to cite the source on this one. ;)

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!