BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Happy Thursday!!


Good Morning BB lovers. :) And a Happy Thursday to you all. Not so happy for one HG to be booted this evening, but as I look out the window to palm trees, blue sky and ocean, all feels right in the world. Taking a moment to be happy I'm not stuck in a soundstage in the Valley... ok... On to the important stuff.

Yesterday your visits to the blog surpassed my personal goal for the week! :) For this, I'd like to thank you very, very much. It's really gratifying to know that you're diggin' on what we do here. Know that we will continue to work diligently to earn your visits... We really want you to keep on comin' back.

To that end, I wanted to get each of you a little gift - to show my appreciation. The internet being what it is though, delivery could be a little difficult. So I went looking for something I actually could give everyone, as a thank you. Something useful, personal even... and here it is... a clickable giftie:

Get 30 Free Digital Camera Prints + FREE SHIPPING on those prints at Snapfish! Use code - HPFREESHIP

I think it's pretty cool, actually.. and I hope you'll all go 'n use it. :) It's a no-strings-attached freebie, and the link's only good for a little while, just so ya know.

OK.. time to start bloggin'! I should be done with the first one by the time you get your free pics ordered. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!