BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

it Takes All Kinds

15 minutes before the LIVE show airs, and one of our younger myspace friends just sent us this message: "ok, who won? "

We're good, but we're not that good! lol.

Just wanted to let everyone know we will be posting spoilers as they happen tonight... Check back often, and tell your friends. ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea and I thought you knew it all!!!

It was a good show and I waited till
8:00 Pacific time to see it.. I didn't cheat at all.... I ate all my nails waiting..
Thanks for all the updates, my computer is down so i am borrowing my husband when I can so your website is coming in especially handy for me right now...

Also wanted to let you know that someone has taken on my Snapple name on the feeds, they are also putting 10~ it.. so from now on that more then likely wont be me... if i see you I will let you know who i am..
its been happening alot with my roomies... oh well i guess some people dont like others to have a good time..
Carolyn did you survive the hurricane??
Take care and thanks for BB7dish... you 2 r awesome..
(-: Debi... aka Snapple (or was anyway)

9:25 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehe.. nope.. only janie can predict the future. she's 2 for 2 with her hurricane dreams.

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah i am fucking down in san diego and i had to wiat FOREVER.. it was so hard not to watch the feeds or look at the spoilers... but i did it!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!