BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Tremors

1:15pm BBT
BUG ROOM - James & Howie
Howie is now packing.
Howie: I should never have slept in the red room.
Howie: I just have a problem with someone saying your safe and your not .
James: Everyone lies in this game.
Howie: This sucks. It's the 2nd time I don't get to do the morning show.

Buzz around the house - All the HGs are now afraid to sleep in the Red Room.

CUT TO:
HoH Room - Erika, Dani and George
Erika: I wish your HoH was longer, so you could eat.
George: All I wanted was a sandwich.

BB: Houseguests! You are not allowed to talk about your Diary Room sessions with other Houseguests.

Everyone, in unison: Will!

CUT TO:
Weight Room - Will and Danielle
Will: James told me that he is not voting to evict Howie. I'm not happy about it.
Will: He said that he needs Howie's vote, since he in on the Jury. That's Bull Shit.

Will: Can you talk to him (James) for me? He gets very confrontational whenever I try to talk to him.

Dani leaves .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!