BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

An Erika Update

9pm BBT, Friday night
While Boogie is outside soaking in the jacuzzi and congratulating himself on the volume of his belching, Erika is pacing the length of the house, back and forth, talking to herself and the internet.
    ***blissfully unaware that the vast majority of the live feeders turned off the feeds thursday night at 9pm EST.

Erika: Oooh! That's such a good speech! I love it.
Erika: I had his best friend put up by his girlfriend! You know I deserve it!
    ***We know nothing of the sort.

Erika: I'm the new puppetmaster.
    ***whatever you say, crazy girl.
    Just step away from the sharp objects.

Erika: Will was dangerous. Very, very dangerous. Unbelievable... He never had to win a comp and he got to the final four. Unbelievable.
    ***Didn't think it was possible, but liking her even less now.

Erika is sitting atop the dining room table, swinging her legs back and forth now, practicing her speech.
Erika: Who's the puppet master now, Will?
Erika: And you, You are not the strongest player. You are just the one most seduced by the puppet master. I seduced the puppet master's ally.
Erika: (addressing the internet) You know who the real winner is, don't you. Yes! you do, you do, you do!
    ***yeah.. uh huh.. we do... she's sitting by herself in a hotel right now.

Erika: Now I see verrrrrrry clearly, but I still like the puppet master's ally. he's kinda cute.
    ***blech

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is outta her mind.. I can't stand this bitch, and I can't stand Boogie either, but he's looking better all the time!

come on Survivor! put us out of our (their) misery!!!

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's like you are reading my mind!
Erica doesn't even deserve to be on the jury let alone the f2! I was a feeder who shut down on Thursday. What a bunch of crap!

On a personal note, thanks so much for your blog! You have added so much entertainment to the feeds and shows. I know you work very hard to keep me and others up to date on the latest, and I for one really have enjoyed your blog and appreciate your work.

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

carolyn these were your best captions ever!
BRAVO to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

carolyn these were your best captions ever!
BRAVO to you!!!!

debbie

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she wins....... so, help me god. Whatever. Insanity isn't lonely that's for sure.

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erika did do a great thing by getting rid of Will. To me, it was one of the most surprising and exciting turn arounds ever. I'm happy for Erika. Janelle would have never been wise enough to do such a thing; she needed Erika to help her see the light. Give credit where it's due. I was so happy to see that *finally* someone saw what Will was doing and actually did something about it. It was something I expected Danielle to do... but oddly enough she didn't.

Nevertheless... Will is still the best player of all. The ultimate puppetmaster. Janelle is the greatest competitor and Danielle is the greatest schemer. Sorry Erika!

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gawd. She's lost her ever loving mind.

I went to the link you guys provided for the tie breaker. I sat here staring and their pictures trying to figure out which one the lesser of two evils and vote for one. I couldn't figure anything other than what is the truth: Neither one of them deserves the money. Even Miss Needy doesn't. So, I dragged my cursor to the back button and happily clicked that as my vote.

I'm not voting for either one of them and don't give a rat's patooty which one of those devils win.

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blah is right...

7:21 AM  
Blogger addventurer said...

janelle isn't in the jury house?

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caroline, your commentary sounds like sour grapes. Erika IS in the final 2. Erika DID manipulate Will's demise in the show. (Even Will credited her with that. He said so before he was evicted, then again when he got to the Sequester House.) Erika WILL get AT LEAST the 4 votes required to win. And rehearsing what she is going to say to the jury shows that she knows the game isn't over. What she says to the Jury could sway all of them in her favor. Boogey would be foolish if he isn't doing the same. (He probably is, only silently in his mind.)

Voting will probably go as follows: Janie, Marci, and Geo for Erka. James, Howie and Will for Mike (although Will may give Erka her dues). And I have Dani on the bubble, but at the end of the day, Dani will go with the girls out of respect for Erka having played better than Mike.

It could be a 4 to 3 vote. It could be 6-1.. any way you cut it, Erika is going home with a lot more money than she came in with.

As for Boogey? He's done very well: he accomplished what he set out for; 2nd Place. He won $50k, a car, a plasma TV, and a trip to Eruba and that ain't bad. Also, he did it dispite the loss of Will from the house.

Will made it past week 2. In the beginning he begged to be sent home promising that he would target everyone and lose all competions. He lasted longer than he expected and did what he said he would do.

The same goes for Chicken George. All he wanted was to stay in the game as long as he could and made it to the final 5. What a ride! And he had fun doing it. (Even lost 20 pounds along the way.)

And as for your darling Janie, do not fret. I'm sure her b/f will take her back. Watching her flirt with Will had to drive him nuts. But she was so damn cute doing it! ("I hate you, Will Kirby!" she says.. subcontext: "I can't control you nor resist you Will Kirby. And if you're bad, I can be badder.."

And her b/f is saying, "oh, I know you can!"

Remember, I said it 5 weeks ago: Erka and Boogey in final 2. And now I'm telling you here and now: Erka in the end.

Gregor

8:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks everyone :)
midgetgirl: nope. read on.. we covered it.
gregor: sour grapes? nah. just wanted to do one last commentary laden recap, and i know my audience. :P

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did i tell you how much i hate horika. just thought i would tell you again lol. i hope she doesn't win!!!!!!!!
jase said on house calls he thinks janey will win the 25 grand. he doesn't like erika and thought janey should of won. he was rooting for janey. jase said erika did nothing but float, besides kissing everyone ass. even the hgs know about horika.

debbie

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not like her, I do not like Boogie and I liked her ex even less than Boogie.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!