BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Jun's Take

Check out past BB winner Jun's take on the finals... and the game as a whole.

"I have Boogie to win 6-1.

For those of you out there who have emailed me saying Erika's better than Janelle...I ACKNOWLEDGE Erika's finesse in joining Janelle at the end. HOWEVER, it was best for Janelle too to get rid of Will. I did the same thing with Ali and had her boot Ratbert...but it was too her benefit also.

So don't tell me Erika's better than Janelle at anything besides skeeving people...and scaring infants...

I'm glad it's almost over because I really can't stand much of Erika and Booger anymore...BUT I'm sure we will be treated to one or two more "Champagne on me...Dolce/Les Deux/Wherever..." from Booger. GOD, it irks me when he does that...like there aren't enough DECENT places people could eat...please, free food with bad company just gives me diarrhea..."

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwahahaha!

Too funny. That's my kind of humor...so dry it's chalky and so sarcastic it makes Bill Maher tuck his head between his legs.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA WTG JUN!

DEBBIE

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no way Erika is better than Janie. The only thing she is better at is being a kiss ass. If Erika were better than Janie they would have kicked her out instead of Janie. There would have been a huge target on Erikas back but there wasn't. Janie is the best, I have already text in my votes for her to win the 25,000. If Janie gets it and Erika comes in 2nd, Janie will end up with more money than Erika and that will be worth it!

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Jun!!!!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

true or false ? whomever comes in 2nd is guaranteed atleast $50,000? do you guys think george will get the sympathy votes for the $25,000

1:08 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Wow! Did Jun write that or did I?!!!

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Jun's comment, so true and funny...

Booger and Erika makes you wanna gag.

Ericka better than Janie - Yeah right! Not in a million years....

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ERIKA WISHES SHE WAS LIKE JANIE....ERIKA IS A WANNABE!

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can someone tell me why Jun didn't get chosen for ALLSTARS?? I love her quick wit and sarcasm!!!!!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!