BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Will Reverts

***Transcript added below.

Good morning. I just woke up... Before I get going with the written Overnight's, I feel the need to do just a bit of foreshadowing via this video clip... just so you're all prepared.






This is not the entire rant... but quite a lot of it.
Will - alone in the backyard, after his fight with Janelle (minor fight, really), which led to her getting out of the jacuzzi, sitting silent on the couch for a while, then going inside.

"It's like, I can't even fake a showmance with her, because she's so crazy, she refuses to accept no for an answer. Agreed, I'm incredibly likeable, but she refuses...

Honestly, I'm not that likeable.. What is she doing? She's ruining my life. I have an amazing life, an amazing girlfriend. She's trying to infiltrate my life. She's trying to ruin my life! Not maliciously, but...
Janelle has lost her mind. Oh my god!!

Am I being punked? Is this the most elaborate punk'd in history?
There is no way you guys put in a crazy psychotic blond woman in here to try to ruin my life... Operation Double Date was a joke! It was a joke! Oh my god, I started a joke that set the whole world crying.

____ ___ ____. I hate myself."

    ***I've listened to the last 2 sentences far too many times now... And I can't make out the second to last. Can you?

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't say I am surprised. I knew he didn't like Janelle. She really shouldn't be surprised either. Oh well. You play with fire and you get burned!

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for sharing, I had missed that. GRRRRRR I hope Will doesn't get POV!!

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sounds like he's talking about himself and how he's been toward Janie. He doesn't leave HER alone. He is ruining HER life and she doesn't even know it by manipulating her. He is the one talking and making out to the BY camera and acting like little boy in DRs asking for stuff and if he doesn't get it he pouts and rants about it till he gets it. You all know all he has done, so I won't continue with the examples.

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to bed last nite with a horrible feeling and this just confirms it. Janie is a goner unless she wins POV and even if she does that she will still be stuck with 2 guys who will treat her like crap and make her look like an idiot. She and Erika will need to invest in therapy bills when this show is done!!!

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like i said before- Janie is toast and willboogie will slather butter on her and eat her for lunch. I thought she was smarter than that.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW what a jackass ... and yet I still like him LOL

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Boogie puts up Janelle and Erika, Janelle wins POV and he has to put up Will. Then Janelle votes Will out. Sweet revenge.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOUNDED LIKE HE SAID "GOOD LORD" , "I HATE MYSELF"

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOUNDED LIKE WILL SAID "GOOD LORD, I HATE MYSELF"

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounded like "I'm bored", but who knows. Personally I think he's whole schtick is just that. He's playing with Janey and than saying she's the crazy one so Erin doesn't kill him when he gets out.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

He said, "Oh good Lord! I hate myself!"

What a prick! He started this whole Janelle thing...Operation Double Date. Remember his convo with Danielle...she tells Will to make Janelle fall in love with him.

I too think this is an effort on his part to keep Erin! Run Erin Run!!

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He said "Oh Good Lord, I hate myself"

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he said oh good lord...I hate myself, but I dunno..

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this dude needs to grow up and start blaming himself for his own actions.. you lead someone one what do you expect in the end..
I hope janelle wins it all and he his girlfriend leaves him...
Janelle is the only one left in the house that has actually played the game mentally and psyhically.. Yes Will has played the mind game version but in the end i hope he is screwed.. screwed by Erin..

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!