BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, July 14, 2006

The BIG Boot

2 Weeks Free! Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThe 'Big' Boot
''Big Brother: All-Stars'' evictee Alison tells Lynette Rice about why she went so early, who she thinks is a ''friggin' moron,'' and more

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY Did you expect to be out this early?
ALISON Absolutely, because I'm good. And they are stupid if they have me stay.

EW What was your first mistake?
ALISON Going back to the house! I knew I was going to be first — it wasn't even a shock. It wasn't about mistakes this time; they're gonna go after the big guns. Danielle, Will, and I are the top dogs right now.

EW You have to admit you made it easy for them to evict you by talking strategy almost immediately.
ALISON Yeah. Danielle came up with this awesome plan. I did the dirty work, and guess who got busted? Me.

EW Who did you think you had early alliances with?
ALISONUm...Nakomis and Diane, and that's about it.

EW Do you really want us to believe you didn't flirt with any of those guys? Girlfriend, I think I only saw you in a bikini, and it looks like you're in the best shape ever. Why not use that to your advantage?
ALISON You know, that's my boyfriend's body — his and his only to deal with! It's private property now.

EW How long have you been dating Jason?
ALISON A year and four months. We're in Columbus, Ohio, but we're moving to Orlando. He's a doctor in sports medicine.

EW Marcellas compared you and Danielle to gonorrhea and the clap. Never mind they are the same thing.
ALISON I didn't hear that! That's funny, though. Oh God, it's Marcellas. I could give two s---s about what he says. Please.

EW Tell me about the recruitment process. Were you one of the players whom CBS guaranteed entry to? If not, who were?
ALISON There were no guaranteed entries. If they wanted you back, you came back.

EW Do you know which former houseguests were approached but declined?
ALISON There were rumors, but I think it's a bunch of s---. There are not too many people who wouldn't do it. I think there were people who were approached, and they went through the interview process, tried out, and they just didn't make the cut and they didn't take it too well.

EW And what about that interview process — what did they ask you?
ALISON Why should you be an all-star? Why you over anyone else? What makes you stand out? There are 100 different contestants trying out for 14 positions. What would you do differently? And, Do you even want to play a game?, because they didn't want people in there who were going to sit back and have a relaxing summer.

EW I was surprised more people from your year, BB4, didn't get in.
ALISON Yeah, I was very shocked that Jun wasn't in there. She was good. I thought it would have been fun to compete against her again.

EW Who in the house doesn't deserve to be there?
ALI Chicken George. He is the most annoying person I have ever met in my entire life. He's a friggin' moron. He might be the dumbest older man I ever met. It's almost impossible to have a discussion with him. He really is a retard.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


EW Julie called you on the carpet for your comments regarding Janelle. Did that embarrass you, or did you mean every word?
ALISON I was embarrassed that I said all those things, but it was pretty cool to have Julie Chen say ''fat-ass'' on TV, because she's very conservative. I mean, it's all fun and games in the house when you're stressed out and making fun of someone else, because humor relieves stress. But when [your words] are all taken out of context and put together in one sentence, you're like, ''Oh God, I sound so evil!''

EW Dude, how do you take ''fat-ass'' out of context?
ALISON [Laughs] It's to relieve stress. I don't really know how you take ''fat-ass'' out of context.

EW You certainly got a last dig in at Janelle about gaining weight. You really don't like her, do you?
ALISON I don't know her as a person outside the house. I don't think she's a bad person. But I know she was competition — and I'm sorry, but I'm not going to like my competition.

EW Where do you see the natural alliances?
ALI I think it's all a bunch of crap. I think it's all going to get torn apart in two weeks.

EW Who do you think Kaysar will nominate for eviction?
ALI He might go for two options: either Danielle and Marcellas, or maybe Nakomis and Diane.

EW Why not Will and Boogie?
ALI I think that Will and Boogie took their votes over to Danielle's side [and evicted Alison instead] to kind of make a deal with the season 6 alliance, so I think Kaysar will honor that.

EW Who do you think stands a chance of winning?
ALISON I know who I would like to win: either Danielle or Diane.

EW What will you do next?
ALI I have an awesome job as a medical sales rep. I'll transfer that down to Orlando.

EW You did lose weight before coming into the house.
ALI Honestly, it's just about me and my boyfriend. We love to be outdoors, I walk the dog all the time, and I got rid of the beer-drinking weight from college.

(Posted:07/14/06)

4 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i have to admit i took a certain pleasure in repeatedly typing EW, Alison, EW, Alison.. Ewwww, Alison.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

what great pics of alison...where in the world did you get those...lmao

seriously, i just wanted to say ewwwwwwww, too!

so happy she is gone!!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How unbelievable rude and disrespectful for her to say those things about George. That just goes to show what kind of person she is! Not that I think George is the brightest crayon in the box, but she should learn some manners!! lol
Joc.

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!