BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Food Comp

The feeds went down from 9-10pm BBTime. When they came back, we learned they'd held the food comp, and all the HGs are complaining about it.

10:10 PM BBT.
Erika: The contest wasn't fair. The guys had more chances.
Dani agrees.
Boogie nods.

CUT TO:
HOH ROOM - Jaysar, James, Howie
Kaysar: That was unfair, dude.
James: The only contact was Dani. When you went up, you had your arms exposed.
Kaysar: Was there anyone near me?
James: I thought someone was on you. When you pulled it down I tried to swipe it away.
Howie: The 1st ball came out one side, I just played the odds.
James: At first, I thought there was only 1 ball.

Kaysar: BB did this to cram more stuff in, and to turn people against each other.
James: What the f-ck are you scared of? You have some secret deal or something.
    ***Is it just me, or was this a rather abrupt subject change?

Kaysar: (pointing to his eyes) There is nothing.
James: It's bullshit. Chill Town has been a target for 3 weeks, and we keep f-cking ignoring them? It makes no sense!
Kaysar: It doesn't matter.
James: It does. If a houseguest is coming back, it's more than likely Jase or Nakmois.
James: They're talking it over upstairs.
    ***ex-squeeze me??


CUT TO:
DINING ROOM - Marcellas, Diane, George, Janie
Sounds like they're on slop again... except Janie ;)

Marcellas: This.. womps.
Diane: (laughs)
Marcellas: I hope this isn't what it's gonna be like. Every week I'm on a f-cking fast. I'm not eating the slop.
Diane: If I wasn't so shy about using the bathroom, I would so go on the master cleanse this week.
Marcellas: They don't give everything you need. You need lemons and syrup and pepper.
Diane: We have syrup, and do you think the pepper will be approved?
Marcellas: Have you done it before? It's kinda hardcore.
Diane: That's a reason I wouldn't do it.. I'd be scared. But outside of the house I could do it. My girlfriend and boyfriend did it, and they looked amazing. They did it for a while- two weeks.
Chicken George:(in disbelief) You don't eat anything?
Marcellas: Salt water flush in the morning, lemonade and teas all day. It's about cleaning your colon.
Janie: That would suck.
Marcellas: You need to do it, honey.
Janie: I'm not doing any cleansing.
CG: They do it for two weeks?
Diane: My mom's done it.

Chicken George is amazed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, will you look at James' two-faced ass trying to call Kaysar out on a secret alliance when he posted in his blog that he and Danielle have an "understanding". Whatever that means!

What a hypocrite! He is always trying to call people out on their actions as he is doing exactly what he accuses others of doing.
Pot, meet kettle.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!