BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Late Report, Part 2

James: I asked Danielle who she would put up, and that she told me that she would target an obvious pair.
Diane: Will and Boogie?
James: yeah.
Diane: Will hasn't really even talked strategy at all.
James: He doesn't have to...he's a smart player.

They agree that Boogie, on the other hand, is talking strategy with everyone.

Diane: I don't know... I don't want to think that Alison would nominate me, but Ali has lied so much, i just don't know.
James: Ali has just lied so much... and she'll tell anyone what they want to hear, but she will be so quick later to throw anyone under the bus...
James: I'll be interested to see how the voting goes.
Diane: Do you have any idea how the house is leaning?
James: I think the house is pretty divided... pretty even down the middle.
Diane agrees.
James: It's funny that Janelle was the one that wanted to nominate Danielle, and Jase was the one that wanted to nominate Ali, and now it seems like they are wanting the opposite person to stay.


**That's brand new info for Diane - **well done James :) - rock the boat!

Diane: Are you sure that Jase wanted to nominate Allison?
Diane: I wonder if Jase will tell me if I ask him.

James: Do you know why Nakomis went right after me on the meteor competition?
Diane: It was the first night. I think that Nakomis just saw that there were 4 BB6 people, and percieved immediately that they would be a threat, so thats why she probably targetted you.

Diane: I'm tired. I want to go to bed,... but I'm worried that Alison isn't asleep yet, and I don't want to deal with her.
James: I've seen Ali, and she wont go to sleep until the last person in the house is asleep. I just wish she (ali) would have talked to me about whatever her issues are with me. She told me that she had the votes that she needed, so I didn't know why she wanted my vote? It just doesn't make sense.

James: I wouldn't be surprised if like Jase or Will or someone like that put me up, but like if you put him up, I'd be floored.
Diane: I don't think Nakomis would put you up either.

Ali pops her head out the door...(**EKE!)and They both say goodnight to her.

James: See?! She needs to know where everyone is.
Diane: Ali is just messing up her own game doing things like that... she'll go up to HOH now to see who's up there. Danielle is definitely playing it smarter.

Diane: Janelle and I havent spoken one word about the game - at all. There are so many people that I don't even talk to.
James: I haven't even talked to Kaysar at all this time around.
James: Kaysar talked to me before we came into the house, and he was making a comparison between being in the house with the corporate world.

James feels like Kaysar gave it way too much weight, that no-one gets homeless in the house...he says that he and Kaysar just have to agree to disagree.

James: I just don't want the house to be divided into 2 sides this year... it was so bad last year, a person from one side goes, then a person from the other side goes the next week, it just goes back and forth.
James: I don't think America appreciates that either. BB should be about wheeling and dealing, not about one side against the other.
Diane: I don't want the house divided like that either.

Diane is getting ready to go in to bed. She thanks James for talking to her.

Diane: There are just certain people that you just can't talk to, so its good to have someone to talk to. Like Howie...when you're sitting there talking, Howie always feels the need to come by, and Allison doing the same thing.
James: Chicken George does the same thing.
Diane: I hadn't thought about that, but he's done that to me too....popped up at inopportune times when I've been talking to someone.

**Plant the seeds James - :)

James talks about voting out Chicken George, but qualifies it with the fact that they would have to put someone up that would have enough votes to keep them safe. He says if they put up someone like Howie against CG, all the girls might rather vote out Howie. So they would have to put up someone that would have no chance of getting voted out.

James: Before today, I didn't really care one way or the other who went home this week. I didn't feel threatened by either Danielle or Allison, but now I definitely feel unsafe with Allison.

JASE walks out, sees them, apologizes for interrupting, and turns to walk back inside. Diane invites Jase to come sit down and talk to them. Jase says no, and goes back inside.

Diane: Jase wont talk to me. I'm starting to think I should be worried about it, actually.

Diane talks a little about her season, then Jase comes back out and sits down with them.

James: What is that red spot on your nose?
Jase: I don't know what it is, but I'm glad you brought it up actually, because I wanted to have Will check it out. It's been there forever.

James: Can't sleep tonight or what?
Jase: I was asleep, but the snoring woke me up. Nakomis had been asleep too, but she woke up when I did. The snoring was coming right through the wall, it was bad.

Jase: (to Diane) Do you remember you, me and Drew hanging out in the hammok together?
Diane laughs.
James: Did you really ever do that?
Jase: No, not the 3 of us. ...(Jase says, in another voice) "I feel like now that Jase is gone, I can really be myself."

James: Did Diane say that?
Diane and Jase: No, Drew said that.

Chatter about upcoming indignities..

Jase: (to James) How's Kaysar going to deal with food comps? With his special diet. James: Last year with Kaysar, and with Maggie being a vegan....
Jase: "Maggie was a vegan?"
James: yes.
Jase: "How is she so fat if she is a vegan?"
James: Maggie just wouldn't eat the things she couldn't eat, and Kaysar got lucky with his food comp that he got tuna, which he could eat.

Jase complains that they never shut off the tarantula light until EVERYONE is in bed, and Kaysar doesn't go to bed until like 5am.

James: It will be nice when they give us something to do.

The three of them agree that it is probably because they have all been here before. They agree that it just doesnt have the same excitement as it did the first time around.

Jase: It doesn't even feel like a game to me right now. It just feels like a whole lot of sitting around.

They discuss having another kickball tournament tomorrow.

Diane: I'm used to staying up until like 4am. That's what happens when you don't have a job.
James: "You dont have a job?" (in such a tone, i'm reminded of 'Inconceivable!' - from Princess Bride)
James: how are you supporting yourself without a job?
Diane: I take jobs when they come around, promotional modeling stuff, and then things pop up like BB, so I've been getting by okay.

James asks Jase what he does for work? Jase says that the place he works for teaches OSHA compliance in the industrial sector...mostly confined space rescue. He says its pretty good, and he likes teaching.

James says that this is one of the things he missed out on last year...he didn't really get to hang outside with anyone talking and really getting to know them.

They are talking about people strategizing. James says that he just tells people this time around "hey, I'm talking here, can you come back in a little while?" Diane agrees.

James asks about Jase's girlfriend, and Jase makes it very clear he wants to protect her and her privacy completely. James is cool with that - no g/f talk.

Diane and Jase tell James about Alison hiding in some pot - hiding and listening to people.
James: That is crazy.
Diane: When I saw Alison getting in there, I didn't really think anything of it, just thought that Alison was trying to be funny, but then I walked past there again and glanced in, and I was like "Holy shit, she's still in there".
James: That is so crazy, completely insane.
Diane: It was sort of funny.
Jase: (laughing) She put some pillows in there, so she was apparently planning on being in there for a while. You know you're losing it when you start hiding in a pot.

Conversation shifts to Thursday.
Diane: (to Jase) If it comes down to a tie, and you and Janelle dont agree....
Jase: We'll agree. Even though Janelle and I WILL agree, if we didnt agree, then it would come down to Janelle's vote, since she is the veto holder, so she has the ultimate word, but we'll agree though. I'm not worried about it.

**Hm.

Chatter about how voting starts tomorrow.

Jase re: BB and Real Friendships - He says he just stepped away from it when it was over. He says that when he was in the military, he was in a real tight group of guys. He says that before he came in the house, one of those buddies drove 4 hours to come and see him, and to him thats just like the real deal, and he just doesnt waste his time with anything less than that. He says hes got that small group of guys that are his real-deal friends, and a small crew of guys from school that he is still close to.

conversation drifts to Howie...

Diane: If Howie is so into girls like that, though, why doesnt he hook up with anyone (in general)?
James: Its just hard to hook up with a woman when you hand out cheesy business cards that say "Jedi Howie, star of BB6", and carrying a lightsaber around. He carries a lightsaber around everywhere in real life for real. I wouldn't let Howie go to the bar with him and Sarah carrying a lightsaber... they would never allow him in with a lightsaber.
Diane: My friends would really like that part of him...they would love to go out to the bars with Howie. Does Howie drink?
James: You can get Howie to drink, but he really isnt a big drinker.

Diane is surprised.

They all agree that most people could never get away with acting the way that Howie acts, especially when you first meet someone (like attacking all over Will the first day he met him). James says that he's just waiting for someones husband or something to knock Howie out for making comments to their wife or something. He says he cant believe that it hasnt happened yet.

They talk about Will. Jase thinks that Will is here because he wants to be up in the final 2 just so that he can look at people and say "Well, I made it here AGAIN". James says "And really, what could you say if he did make it again?" Jase says "Amazing". Diane goes in to use the bathroom.

James and Jase have a non-conversation.. sheesh, they were doing so well.
James: Do you (Jase)think its going to be a tie?
Jase: I don't know. What do you think?
James: I really don't know, but I definitely don't think that anyone should be telling their votes this early. What it comes down to is just keeping in the people who will vote for you, and kicking out the ones that will vote against you. That's all it should be about right now.

Jase: I want to have the same passion (for the game) I had before.
James: (agreeing)... that the plotting and scheming is what makes it fun.
Jase agrees.
James: We are probably keeping thousands of people awake right now, watching on the live feeds.
Jase says "And we appreciate it....jut want to thank you all for tuning into the Jase and James late night show".

**Think nothing of it, Jase... Now take your shirt off. ;)

They're talking about BB having a logger for each houseguest, who logs everything that they say, every word. James says that Will's logger probably hates him, because he uses huge words all the time.

Diane hasnt come back yet. James asks if Jase thinks that Alison caught Diane? Jase says she probably popped out of a pot. Jase says that is definitely someone who is in it to win it. Jase thinks that its cool that he and Janelle, two really strong players, are HOH this week. Jase is yawning. He looks really tired.

James says that he wants to work on being more relaxed. He says that he's really enjoying getting to know people. They decide to go to bed. As they're walking in, they say, "By the way, final two, right here" (joking). They walk towards the bathroom, and Jase points out the pot that Allison was hiding in earlier (its right at the bottom of the stairs). James still cant believe that she sat in there for 2 hours. He is amazed by that.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

That is absolutely the perfect pic for Alison!!!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!