BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Boogie's Blog

MIKE

THURSDAY, AUGUST 24, 2006

First and foremost I have to give a major thanks to my business partner, Mr. Lonnie Moore. I didn't expect to make the show, much less make it this far. Sorry I've been gone so long and thank you for holding down the LA scene and the Atlanta build-out.

Big shouts to (all his friends and business associates at Dolce Group and his other restaurants).

Hope those Red Sox are holding it down while I'm locked up like Akon.

Hi to all my family: Mom, Nan, Uncle Rick, Tony, Debbie, Ed, T, Paula and all the Cheneys, Brittons and Barasso's watching from afar. I want you all to know I am having MUCH more fun this time as you can probably see on the tv screen!

My fellow houseguests want me to pass along a few well wishes:
Will: Erin he wants to remind you we are competing on a tv show. He loves you very much and talks about you ALL the time. Things aren't always as they seem as you would know. He misses you and Scout so much!
Erika: Happy Birthday mom and hi to my brother.
James: Sara he loves and misses you (I can't wait to meet you as well)
Chicken George: Hi to his family and friends in Rockford, Illinois
Danielle: hello to all her family and friends...she misses you!
Janelle........she's been HOH so much she already said everything!

Everybody enjoy the rest of the show.....hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of me.

Peace,
Mike Boogie

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, no Boogie. I think I've seen enough of you. Thanks.

And your analogy to Akon's music is just as annoying as your other R&B and Hip Hop references(I love both genres personally, but he just over does it).

Boogie + hip hop/r&b x overly used black venacular = gag reflex

So peace out, Homie!

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do the hoh's get to communicate outside of the house? i don't get it...

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Good question. The only thing I think of at the moment is that they write their blogs on MS Word, save to a disk and give the disk to BB and they publish it themselves.

I would think that they would proof the HOH's posts prior to releasing them.

Bah! Just guessing here.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!