BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dani Tells James

This clip from this afternoon shows Dani breaking the news to James that he's going home. I wonder if this means it will be a unanimous vote? So she and Erika can keep their cards held somewhat close...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor James is so stoic. I'm glad at least sommeone told him so that he didn't get all pissed and "pull a howie" so to speak. Poor James

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James can't get evicted fast enough for me. I've hated him since the first time I saw his face on BB6. I'm now going to do my "I'm so happy that James ain't winning money Dance!".

4:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm glad dani told him too... She owes him that much, and it speaks well of their friendship outside of the house.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!