BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Danielle's HoH Blog

DANIELLE

THURSDAY, AUGUST 10, 2006
I can't believe I'm playing this game again! When I walked into the BB house the excitement was overwhelming. I'm such a huge fan of the show and to think that I'm competing in this game with the greatest players in BB history. I remember thinking that if I was nominated the first week...I'M GONE! For some scary reason I'm still here. I made up my mind that I can't possibly win this game, but I'm going to do every thing possible to play the game with real determination.

I look back on how I played the game in Season 3 (The best season), and contrary to some belief, I felt I played the game with fear. I lurked in the shadows. I lied. I backstabbed. It is imperative that I didn't play All-Stars the same. My motto for this season is to play hard and not be scared to make risky decisions. I keep telling myself if I happen to be sitting next to Julie next week at least I did something.

This game is a very, very difficult game. This season is not easy by any means. I walked in this house alone and I felt alone since day one. I can't really have complete confidence in anyone. I wish Jason was here because I never doubted his loyalty. Is James my Jason this season? We will see.

This week has been a very dangerous week for myself. I nominated Janelle and James. The nominations were very risky and it completely exposed my plan to go after The Four (season 6). Although it appears that it is an attack against them personally...it is not. I adore Kaysar, Janelle, Howie and James. I am and will always be a Sov 6 fan. Janelle is an awesome player and although the house can't understand why we are eating slop and sleeping on cots...I totally understand. Janelle did what she had to do to survive in this game and you can't help but root for her. She's an awesome player. She still a vixen in the BB house (smile). James putting his trust in me speaks huge volumes towards are understanding with one another. I hope my plan works and that James is safe this week. If James is not safe...Sarah, I'm truly sorry.

After the POV competition, my heartache for my family. I never felt so low in the game. Just to know that I sacrificed a phone call just to keep the nominations the same to ensure James safety....I miss my family. I ask myself everyday, "Why am I here?" Well, you know I'm not here to be on TV. Hello, do you see how I look everyday? Wow, I look hungry some days. I'm sorry mother for not putting make-up on everyday and combing my hair. I realized that I'm here to play the game. Unlike season 3, I do not have any coat tails. I kept telling myself to just sit back and watch other people play the game. I was going to hop on someone's coat tails and take a nice ride to the finals, but that's not me. I have to play the game and I'm not accepting any passengers on the D-Train Express.

Legion of Doom is probably one of the most dangerous alliances I've ever seen. To think that I have an alliance with Dr. Will, Boogie and James....unreal! How did this happen? I don't have a clue, but it may work. L.O.D. is the ultimate secret alliance. What is scary is that no one has a clue about our alliance! Wow! I just need Boogie and Will to step up and start playing the game. I need the boys to win a damn competition! James and I can't do all the dirty work. I'm pretty exhausted this week and I need the boys to win HOH, because my safety depends on it.

My agreement with Erika is that I will watch her back. Can I trust her? I don't know. I questioned why she handed the HOH to me last week. Is it because she wanted me to do her dirty work? At times when we talk, I can't help but compare her to Lisa and we all know how that season ended.

I do not trust Marcellas. He makes me extremely nervous. I know Marc will change his opinion every way the wind blows. I enjoy talking and laughing with Marc, but I never forget that he wanted Kaysar to nominate me on week two.

How can you not love the Chicken Man? He's not the best cook, but every dish he makes...he makes it with love. The Boswell Family should be pretty proud of him. He is an awesome man. What he did in the POV to save himself...America should have been standing up and clapping. At the end of this week George is back on the slop (aka The Devil's oatmeal) and I will be there encouraging him to keep going forward in this game. The houseguest don't see the courage and the determination in him, but I do.

Well, time is up!

Hugs and Chocolate Kisses,
Dani

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!