BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Good Morning

Wow, what a night last night was! Nomination ceremony, followed by a late night choosing of the veto partners (Danielle, James, Janelle, Will, Mike Boogie, and Marcellas - chosen by Janelle), and then long conversations late into the night. Carla covered all the goodies last night, so those posts already exist. Yayyyy, Carla!

While I get my thoughts together, here's a snippet from Amy's blog...

Queen Amy
"Well well well….I should have known when I was interviewed for the Big Brother segment that it would turn out the way that it has. ALL of the questions I was asked by the interviewer were about Janelle and Marcellas, AND the interviewer ASKED me if I thought Janelle looked like a transvestite. Granted I haven’t thought of that in a long while, but when the pictures of the season 6 HG’s were first posted on cbs.com, my friend Michael and I DID think that she was a transvestite and that it was a twist in the game! Anyway, I just answered their questions honestly…like they asked me to do. Also…the comments that I made were rather edited…example: I called James shady - not Marcellas. Also, I said that Janelle couldn’t hold a candle to me when it came to Marcellas and I being FUNNY. That was edited to say “inner beauty”. I’m not denying that I said mean stuff about Janelle, because I did. I said some pretty mean stuff about Will too, it just didn’t make the show. The regular Big Brother viewers should by now be completely aware of the role that editing plays in the show. And let me add that my interview was done at 12:30 on a Sunday, so I was NOT drinking. The wine that I was holding was of course Big Brother’s idea.Up until now, I have been a regular poster on Jokersupdates.com. I did chats with them, and even did a chat one night when Kaysar failed to show up. I really liked that website, and everyone there has always been nice to me…up until now. I have to say that if these people at reality websites expect people who are actually ON the shows to post and chat there, they should try be the least bit nice to the reality people who visit their sites. And I really can’t figure out why people take a reality television series SO seriously. I watch it, and I think it is a good show, but some of the posters get SO angry. It can’t be healthy. Anyway, now not only have the Jokers people said really mean things about me, they have said really mean things about my husband as well. So let me just say a few words to the people who are obsessed with Janelle and think that she is the “end all be all” of the Big Brother game. Give up on the “janellousy” bit. I’m sure that word was created by a 500 pound woman snacking on a box of Twinkies. I am not jealous of Janelle…oh and let me tell you why. You see, I don’t have to parade around in very little clothing peddling drinks to dirty old men in clubs to make a living. For the record, that is what a “VIP cocktail waitress” does. I don’t have to rely on looks and looks alone to survive. And while we’re on the subject of jealously, I have to say that a few of the comments written about me seemed pretty damn jealous to me. Someone posted something about how ridiculous I sounded by saying that I live on vacation. Well guess what?! I do! Why would that sound ridiculous unless you are jealous that you have to get up and go to work everyday? I just don’t see the point…of course I guess I just don’t see the point of many things…like why many of the Big Brother viewers worship a girl who is somewhere between stripper and Hooter’s girl. And for the record, I was a Janelle fan last year. I really wanted to see her win season 6. I thought that she was a really good player up until last week when she sold out her alliance and fell for Will’s manipulation.So there is the story. If you don’t like me because of what I said about Janelle…well…I really don’t care. I have plenty of friends already. I just wanted to set the record straight! Have a great day, because… I am!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's stupid. At least Janelle makes her own money and she doesn't take her clothes off for it. I don't understand why everyone talks shit on Janelle because of her job as a cocktail waitress...

As far as the "maybe you guys are jealous because you have to get up and go to work everyday and I don't" tidbit...haha please.
I think making your own money is a lot better than being a mooch and living off of my husbands money.
Gold diggin' biatch...haha

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!