BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, August 04, 2006

A Real Alliance

2:45AM BBT
HoH ROOM - Dani, James and Will.
James: ...Now that we are in a real alliance...
Will: If anything goes wrong, I really dont mind taking the hit and going home.
Will talks about splitting the money.
James: We have to hurry up, I don't want to be up here too long with the two of you... for appearances sake.

Dani: So the plan is to put up Janelle and James, because Janelle is a badass when it comes to competitions, but James is the veto king.
Dani: Go ahead and take yourself off if you win it, I don't mind.
Dani: Boogie, Erika, Marci, George, and now Will have all said yes (to voting Janie out), so thats 5 votes.
FLAMES

Will: James, why don't you lead a discussion and say that you will volunteer to go up as part of their alliance, and then have them fighting with themselves.
Dani: They know I don't roll that way, so that wouldn't work.
James: I would be the first one that season 6 would cut loose.
Dani: Do you think it's too much of a risk?
James: Right now I do, but let me sleep on it.
Will: You have the votes... You did it for me, I will do it for you.
James: I'll do it.
James leaves.

Will: It's an easy sell... Janelle and James are the two best players from season 6, no offense to Kaysar or Howie.
Will: Who will you put up if Janelle wins veto? It has to be Kaysar, because I promised Howie during the HOH comp today.
Will: This is good... It makes James show that he is really in with this alliance.
Will: I make no secrets that Boogie is my top priority, then you, then James. Hopefully all of us can leave happy. I know we're going to be given a talk soon to tell us we can't split the money, but we can do whatever we want to with the money once we're out of the house.

Dani: I just need to know that I really have you.
Will promises.
Will: I'm really going to try to win HOH next week... If I dont, then the following week. It will be perfect, because then I can tell Howie and Kaysar that they haven't been nominated yet, and I can tell Marci that I was going to put him up, but Howie and Kaysar are closer.
Dani: I want Marci out before then.
Will: I would like to see him out too, because even though I know that Howie and Kaysar will come after me, I trust them...Marci could do anything, I have no idea what to expect from Marci.

Will: What's going to happen when Janelle asks me if I made a deal with Dani tonight?
Dani: Tell her there is no deal. You wont be lying, because there is no deal, there is an alliance.
Will: Okay.
Will: Where does Erika stand on everything?
Dani: Erika's cool.
Will: Erika will jump ship, and she takes credit for everything.
Dani: I don't care about that.
Dani: Tell Janie I'm pissed off that you let go early, and that you keeps saying you want to go home.

Will: I'm going to tell her right now that I know there is going to be the thing to put everyone on slop, and I'm not going to do it. I know everyone will blame me and I have my reputation, but I am NOT going to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!