BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Janelle's HoH Blog

JANELLE

THURSDAY, AUGUST 17, 2006

Hello Big Brother supporters!

Well I've been in here 44 days and it feels more like four months. The time goes by so slow here. We are running out of things to do and talk about. After Kaysar left I was really sad and really wanted to avenge his eviction. Thank goodness the first HOH competition was broken. Winning another HOH felt great! But it also makes me a little nervous because I know it makes me an even bigger target. The week was very stressful. James basically helped Dani win the Golden Power of Veto so that didn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy......Howie and I are pissed off about it! After Danielle won Power of Veto I had to put up a replacement nominee, and was pressured to put up Marcellas as a pawn. Poor Marcellas! Even though he hasn't been the greatest friend to me in the house I still didn't want him to leave this week. The voting is tomorrow....I hope I can get enough votes to save him. I really hope Howie wins HOH on Thursday otherwise I feel like I'm toast.

So the remaining members of the Sovs and Chilltown decided to make a pact to stick together until final 5. I think Boogie or Will won the special power and I'm curious to see what it is. Right now, if I had to pick one person to go to the end with, it would be Howie. He is the most loyal friend and I know he would never betray me. Besides he's just a beefcake, LOL.

Well the blogs are the only way we can really communicate with the outside world and we really miss our friends and family.

To Big D:
Please forgive me for the stupid shower incident. Nothing happened. I really miss you and think about you all the time. The flirting with Will is all just strategy. Please remember I'm trying to win $. I can't wait to get out of this house and be with you again. xoxooxoxoxoox Muah!

Hello to my family and friends. Mom, Dad, Nick, Travis, Angela, Ron, Naters, Jessica, Dina, Karla, Kaysar and Beau Beau! xoxox

All the supporters out there!

All my love,

Janelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!