BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sarah's Blog

You all remember the Sarah from BB6 - the lovely girlfriend of current Big Brother AllStars Houseguest, James? Well, Sarah's had enough, and she's not gonna take it anymore... This is her blog from her myspace page.

"Ok no more Ms. Nice Sarah
Current mood: annoyed

Here's the deal, I am sick of people coming to my page just to bash my boyfriend. Did your Mothers never teach you if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all??? 90% of you have been so awesome, Thank you. For the other 10% I myself and everyone else are sick of hearing it from you. So here is the deal, keep your nasty comments to yourself or they will be deleted and you will be banned. This means even if you don't like the shirt he is wearing on a certain day. Am I going against what I have said in the past? Yes but guess what if you get banned you're a jerk and you deserve it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!