BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Will Cybers the Net

Will is losing his mind... This is a must see. Too funny!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Booo my speakers aren't working and I left my laptop at my boyfriends house. Can someone PLEASE do a summary of what Dr. Delicious is saying? PLEASE!!!

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha I freaking love this video. Will is hawt. I couldn't stand him at first but it didnt take long for me to like him. He's funny.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

LMAO!!! Will is too funny!!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that has to be the funniest clip I have seen! He is so crazy but yet still appealing in a weird way. Either way I love him & hope he makes it far!! And I will vote for him for America's Choice!

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! Why does he look so hot? I agree with Kim, hated him at first, but geesh look at him. Plus, being funny as hell doesn't hurt either.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE this!!! i saw it live last night on the feeds and i can watch it over and over and still laugh. dr delicious is my hero

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr Will is a tweeker in disguise....lmao he looks like he has been hitting the crack pipe too many times today..... Get that boy some help......

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok... even though the evil dr has turned into the mad dr... lets not doubt his sense of humor anymore..he is GREATTTTTT lol...
what i like more is him and janies fantasy story LOL

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, I love Dr. Delicios. He's the coolest houseguest, and I hope he wins again!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!