BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Whine & Wine

12:35am BBT
WeightRoom - Boogie & James
James: Janelle will only nominate girls, because she thinks she can work all the guys. She will NOT nominate Marci.
James: You've seen a thousand girls like Janelle...she will only go after the girls, just like she went after Diane. She went after Diane because she was a girl.
Boogie: Why she didn't go after Dani when she had the chance?
James: I don't know.
Boogie: We're going to have to save Dani, but I don't want to lose Erika either.
James: Janelle thinks she has you and Will wrapped around her finger, but Janie knows that you're close to Erika, and that makes Erika a big target to Janelle.

James: I know you didn't throw the competition.
Boogie: Oh no! We just take it one day at a time. We will keep pushing for Marcellas.
James: Keep bringing up to Janelle that Marci was walking around talking like he was safe when Erika won HOH and talking shit... put the focus on Marci.

They discuss the possibilities of the new power they could win, but they don't really have a grasp of what it is yet...
James: It would be great, if Dani has to leave, if she can have the satisfaction of telling Janelle that she has to leave with her.
Boogie: It would be great too if Erika leaves, and Dani wins the power, and tells Janie to leave with Erika.

James: You have to make sure that Will starts stepping it up.
Boogie: As long as we work together, have each others backs, 2, 3, or 4 of us will end up in the end.

12:45amBBT

Feeds 1&2: KITCHEN - Dani, Erika, Will, Howie
Feed 3: George going to bed.
Feed 4: RED BEDROOM - Marci laying on his couch

In the kitchen, they are talking about the new power up for grabs, and they are trying to firgure out what they are supposed to guess. Is it supposed to be a common phrase, or a phrase common only to Big Brother?

Erika leaves the kitchen and goes to the red bedroom to talk to Marci.

The camera moves to get her in the shot.

Erika: Don't even put that camera near me, because I will just give you the finger, so just f-ck off!
Marci: Janie made a comment to me about getting the pink palace back, and I was just like "Im not a floater, I've never been a floater, I'm not going back and forth, I'm sleeping in the red room."


    ***whatev's

Erika: Internet, if you're watching, that competition wasn't fair, and if one of the four wins, there will be an asterisk next to it.
Marci agrees.
Erika: I'm not eating slop, and I'm not competing in stupid competitions, so they should just kick me out. I will always have a job in casting, so I don't care. I never should have done this. Just kick me out, so I can go home and hang out with my mom and my dogs. And I am NOT getting up at 7 in the morning.

Marci: You can't go out like that.
Erika: Marci, it is not fair.
Marci: I know that, but we have already made it to sequester, and you still have a vote to decide who gets the money.
Erika: I don't even care. I wanted to play it fair, and its just not fair.


    ***Just for the sake of posterity, here's the shortest lived HoH photo ever...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


CUT TO:
Janelle: (to the HGs at large) Who wants to come and see my HOH room?

CUT TO:
Marci: We have to go up there, its just part of it, we just have to go.

CUT TO:
Everyone following Janelle up the stairs to the HOH room.

Surprise! The room is not pink. And I was so looking forward to another week of the pink palace.. darn. It's dark blue, and looking like they thought a guy would win HoH. Howie perhaps?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


In any case, all the HGs save Howie are in and out of that room in under 3 minutes. Kinda pitiful, really. Although, Dani and Erika do stay long enough to empty half the wine bottle Jani got... under 3 minutes... spiteful.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like I'm mainlining heroin. Is it just me, or did Erika look like she could hold onto that web for like 6 years last week? She dropped because she plays a GARBAGE game and is now realizing that her GARBAGE game getsd her GARBAGE. Maybe if she had held onto that web and told Dani to kiss her ass, she would have been in charge last week, could have gotten rid of WHOEVER she wanted, including Janie or Howie and kept Kaysar? Then you wouldn't have to feel so guilty for screwing him over so hard he almost his lost his virginity. Blech.

Erika: stop complaining because you got cheated because if you really wanted to win HOH you would have done so last week. Go eat something you stupid bean pole. GOD.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!