BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Holy Hell

OMG! OMG! OMG! F my damn perspective - There is hope!

It appears my hopes may be on the mark. Erika just came out of the DR, and is sitting by herself at the dining room table, while Mike and Janie are off in the bathroom, cutting his hair.

Janie fans... Listen up!

Erika: I gotta win this HoH.
Erika: I gotta evict MIke. he has got to go.
Erika: Janelle was the Competition girl, and I was the go-to pawn Girl. Nice going, boys.
Erika: (looking directly at camera) Will, I am the master manipulator. Not you, kiddo.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhgggggggghhhhhhhh

I hope I hope I hope I hope...PLEASE....

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw that too carolyn. let's pray its true!

let's all say a pray for our janey!
booger has to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did i ever tell you two i love your site!

debbie

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA....u crack me up!! I guess we'll have to wait and see because no one really knows....but I'm still not buying it...Erika will THROW the competition to Boogie and let him do away with Janie...I think this little comment was for the feeds to cover her (non-existent) butt. I'm afraid Janie's a goner. But this DOES make things a tad more interesting..huh? Re-read your perspective....you were right on.

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok carolyn i am LMAO atthe way you said f my damn perspective!!!!!

too funny!

debbie

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awesome! God, I pray that Erika can beat Boogie in HOH. I'm soo glad to hear this. I was pissed this morning when I read that she scumbagged Janie.

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just hope that statement wasn't her way of playing up to the internet viewers. She's very aware of Janelle's huge internet support group, and they talk about the update sites all the time.

I'm not trying to be pessimistic (I want it to be true also!) but maybe, just maybe this is her way of covering her ass in case Mike accidentally on purpose wins tonight. If he wins, we will never know whether she did it on purpose or not.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess we will all have to wait and see how it plays out tonight! I sure hope that Erika is playing Mike and takes Janelle if she wins HOH!

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if she does scumbag janelle that just shows you she could give a shit less about her mom,because she swore on her mother that she would take janelle

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!