BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

HoH Part 2, SPOILER+

SPOILER BELOW!
*
*
*
*
*
**
HoH Spoiler
**
*
*
*
The winner of the 2nd part of the
Final HoH Comp
for Big Brother Allstars
is
*
*
*
drumroll please...
*
*
ok, i'll stop being a bitch
*
*
almost
*
*
*
The Winner is....

Boogie

One more part to go
tomorrow night on the live show
and the new and final HoH
of the season
will be known to all.


09/07/06 12:20am BBT
Boogie's in the DR - in addition to winning the comp, he won a car.
The girls are in the Kitchen.
Janie: What are we going to do?
Erika: We have to win the next one.
Janie: This sucks. I think they want him to win the whole thing.

Erika: Who do you think Boogie will take to the finals if he wins the final HoH?
Janie: It doesn't matter. He will win anyway. He told me he would take me, but I don't know for sure.

Janie: (talking about the comp) It was totally geared for him to win it. For guys. Total upper body strength. There was no way I could have won. He was a full 2 minutes faster than me.

Boogie come out of the Dr and Janie heads in.
Boogie is now talking to Erika.

Boogie: I'm definitely taking you to the final 2, if I win. There's no way Janelle can be beaten in the finals because she has all her friends there.

Erika: I was planning on taking you all along. I told Janelle that.

Erika asks Boogie to throw her the last comp, so she can evict Janelle. Boogie declines the offer.

Boogie: Why would you want me to do that?
Erika: You pretty much asked me to do the same thing.

Boogie stutters and dances around it.

Janie comes out of the DR and Erika goes in.

Janie: What did Erika say?
Boogie: She asked me to throw the last comp.
Janie: What?!
Boogie: I said no. I'd rather call my own destiny.
Janie: So what are you going to do.

Boogie wont give her a straight answer.
    ***Shit!!

Boogie: I have to think about it... see who's my best chance... I'd rather see you win, but I have to think about it. Even though I can't win against either of you...
Boogie: Erika is very persuasive... and she has a good relationship with the jury... and you're like a Demi-God.
Boogie: I hate this game.
Janelle: Me too. I'm sick of eating this food!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAHHHHHHH WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Sarah

1:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:( soooo bummed!!!!

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh go boogie! im really freaking upset janelle didnt win it but im glad boogie showed them up after they talked aout how badly they were going to beat him in the comp. go chilltown! if he wins he better take janelle! whoever wins better take janelle she deserves this!

3:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I wonder if Will took her gloves as a souvenir...

4:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will said that Janelle would regret her decision.

4:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

he certainly did... and so did i... :(

4:45 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

OMG! I woke to the worst news ever! I am sick!

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will sure did say that Janelle would regret her decision, because he would never have won any parts of the 3 comps, but as is looks Janelle wouldn't have either,so she wasn't going to the f2 anyway, as much as I detest Mike I hope Erika DOSEN'T win the big money, She kept telling Janelle how much she needed the money and Janelle trusted her anyway how DUMB of Janelle. Erika also promised Mike last night that she swares on her mother that she'll take him to the final with her, I would hate to be her mother and have a daughter who thought so little of me to sware on my life for money.

5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg... this is heartbreaking!!!! and the fact that erika is kissin his a$$ also.
If erika wins..and does NOT take janie.. im going to be distraught.

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Erika is going to scumbag Janelle, oh please, no. The 3rd part is just between Erika and Boogie, right. Janelle is out of the running for HOH. Oh my.

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a horrible way to begin a day. UGH. WHY????? And Erika, I knew she would go whichever way the wind blows. This blows!!

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my aching stomach. Shit. Shit. Shiiiiiit!

Sorry for the super bad language. :(

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!