BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, July 07, 2006

James & Janelle Chatter

1:20am EST
James and Janey are in the Workout room talking strategy.. who to trust, who not... talking about "dangerous women." And now re-capping the veto comp, and basically talking trash about non-sov's.
Janey: So you'll definitely vote for Allison.
James: yeah. sure. I'll vote for whoever we decide on. Whoever's good for us.
Janey:Do you think Danielle will come after me next week?
James: She wont tell me because of our relationship with you. I don't think putting up both of them was a good idea.
Janey: why??
James: Because, either way, it's like.. Aaaaah!!!
James: Just get it done.
Janey: Will cornered me in the storage room earlier, trying to make deals with me...
Janey: Allison already packed her bags. that's f'in awesome.
(someone really need to teach james to breathe when he's lifting weights)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn... this is my first of reading some of the Live Feeds! It is AWESOME! and the RACE is on! I would like to get the Live Feeds and like you say, 2 wks are free! I haven't clicked over there yet, but was wondering if this is Paid for Thru PayPal?? I never had one of those but am interested in the Live Feed...

Thanks for any advice! 50GirL!

10:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi 50Girl - I'm so glad you're enjoying the blog. :) I don't know if you can pay with paypal, don't think so actually, but if you have a credit card, debit card or check card, you can just click on any of our Superpass links, and they'll set you right up. If you decide you don't want to keep the service, just call when the 2 weeks is over, and there will be no charge.

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for Your QUICK Answer! I think I will go thru the motions of getting it to SEE WHICH Debit Cards or whatever that they accept; then I can go to a local drugstore and buy some sort of card, I think! :-o

I WILL repost when I find out so others will know, too!

Gotta' go READ NOW! haha

50G

9:54 AM  
Blogger Leila Marie said...

Ok correct me if Im wrong.. I thought that Danielle wanted to inform Janelle of what could happen if Jase didnt agree on the nominations. (So she wasn't really after Janelle so to speak) I hope Danielle speaks up and soon. It was all Alison's scheme.. Ali ho has to go.. I agree with James both should not have been put up for eviction. I would have like to see Will go up. I gotta say I would like to see him stay around for awhile (he was my fav years ago) but now with King Kaysar (My all time favorite) I am so worried Will is after Kaysar's throne :( What do you and anyone else think??? Will is so egotistical. (Will & Mike keep saying bad things about others) I didnt vote for either of them for All-Stars and b/c Will he specifically asked us not to! LOL. They have to nominate Will or Mike..NOBODY , I mean nobody can trust them. Remember what Will did to Hardy??? :( . In the end he did deserve to win though..however He lied to everyone. He told Bunky he knew Versace and told Monica he knew Oprah. ROFL.

I think somoene from the Jedi Council deserves to win BB7..they are so cool. I would like to see Jase, Nakomis and Erika join them. They are America's favorites!!! Who is with me??? :)

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!