BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Overnight Report

1:00am BBTime
EXT:Jacuzzi - George, Boogie, Will, Jase, Erika

They're seriously trash-talking Season 6, and how they must unite againt them.
The talk turns to how tough a competitor Janelle is, then turns to degrading her -how she is a cocktail waitress.

Boogie: She pretends she doesn't work there and then sits down with rich guys...

Earlier Boogie said that while he was in the Diary Room they asked him something about season 6, so that confirmed to him that they were an alliance.

Jase: Janelle thinks we're cool, but we're not.

Will: I don't want to go to sequester. I want to go back to work. I don't want to listen to Howie go on about how white I am all summer.

Will: Season 6 have no idea what they're in for. They are just rookies thrown in with NBA all-stars.

**ok, Botox Boy, keep talkin'.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


CUT TO:
INT./KITCHEN -Janelle and Howie
Trying to make the best of a gooey situation.

Howie: Oh Janie your boobies are so nice, they are so big and strong..
Jannie: Oh thanks howie..
Howie: Right now those cookies look better than your boobies
Howie: What up Kaysar!
Howie: This glob is better than P*ssy ...
Howie: Im sleeping with you tonight Kaysar
Howie: I'll kill for HOH, Ill eat somebodys leg for it..

MARCELLAS enters kitchen, saying he cannot sleep because the food is so bad..

Howie: Im going to fry some flour
Janelle: Howie!
Howie: Im gonna take a leak Marcel, tell me if my flour is ready

Janelle is trying to mix in whatever she can to make something edible with what they are allowed to have.. Howie just cooked a flour/sugar mush... trying to get marcel to eat it..He is refusing..

JAMES enters kitchen.

They are cracking up over the different ridiculous combinations..


CUT TO: Diane and Nakomis in Bedroom

Diane: Can't believe I did this.. one of us needs to go all the way if one of them goes

They are hoping that Nak can win veto, and Chicken George gets put up..

Diane trying to count votes for her to stay vs George..

Diane: Worst case scenario, I'll get a tie.. then maybe Kaysar will kick out George, because he feels so bad for putting both of us up

Nak: This sucks

Diane: Ya, why us.. we werent riling stuff up, we were just kicking it..

Diane: James came to me and told me that we arent going up on the block.. then came back and apologized.. said Kaysar wanted to put up floaters..

Diane: Hey one of us may win the veto and go on to win the game

Nak: Ya... that would be great..

Diane: Janelle was up every week in her season. I'm not gonna give up.. let just pray that we play against chicken george.. or vs Erika because of the broken rib

**Bruised Rib...

Nak: I'm prepared to go, I dont wanna leave.. but I've accepted it.. I'm leaving, even if my name doesn't come.

Diane: Huh?

Nak: I'm just so prepared to go..

Diane: If I go home, I'll be watching you on the computer.

Now they are complaining about how many BB6 people are in the house..

Diane: It's not fricken fair.. James or somebody had an alliance before the game even started.. it's so funny, i'll remember the day i got the phone call, did you get a call

Nak: Who from the guys behind the walls..

Diane: Ya

-Fire (what a shocker)-

Diane: I went to the storage room and there was Howie and Jannelle talking, so i left without saying anything.. then i went outside and people were talking.. F*** x 5

Diane: I just really want to make sequester.

Nak: We will. We just need to win the veto.

Diane: Did you practice some more or did you just say F*** it..

Nak: F*** it..

FIRE


Diane: Let me ask you something for shits and giggles... during ceremony Kaysar said something about making the house 'more comfortable,' it sounded like he was trying to get rid of a few people to make the house more comfortable. So does that mean "we" make the house un-comfortable?

Diane: He meant it in the best way.. I dont even remember what he said, it sounded like he said something about getting rid of people to make the house more comfortable.. He tried to explain it,

Nak: Just makes him look like a jerk

Diane: good way to think about it..

Diane: well if either of us ends up talking to Julie Chen, say something witty about going home on this day..... you can, throw some people up.. then hope that someone gets the veto

Diane: If we both stay and I get hoh, I'll put up Janelle and Howie.. and if one gets the veto, I'll put up Kaysar

Nak: yup

CUT TO:
INT.-KITCHEN
1:40am BBTime
Jase, Kaysar, Janelle, Howie, Marcellas, Boogie and James in kitchen

They are debating if peanut butter is considered a condiment.. Howie thinks that Jelly is the condiment

Howie and Janelle: Team America - F- Ya!


Looks like they made some sort of Flour/Sugar/Butter/Syrup combo which they are trying to pretend is pancakes..

Boogie: This tastes like gruel

Kaysar: Just imagine this is World War 3

James gags..

Kaysar: Did you go in the hot tub

Boogie: Ya, for a little bit.. it's getting old

Marcellas: You guys aren't even hungry its the boredome that makes you wanna eat

Marcellas: THEY WONT BREAK ME! IM STRONGER THAN THIS!..don't turn the waffle iron off

Marcellas: YOU WONT BREAK ME BB.. YOU WONT BREAK ME YOU BAST****

Howie: I would sign a contract to just eat PB&J the rest of the season.

Janelle: I would too

Howie: I'll never eat oatmeal outside this house ever again..

Janellle: Ya you ruined it BB.

Howie: Alison I wish I was with you now, I bet your eating right

Janelle: Team America F- Ya

Marcel: You wont break me BB... i can do this standing on my head

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!