BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Overnight, Section 3

Get Your 2 Weeks Free! Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass


2:30-3:00am BBTime

HOH - Janelle and Kaysar
Marcellas & James have gone to bed.

Janelle: We have to make sure that the floaters dont catch wind of the plan.

Kaysar: Marcellas said he wanted to go after Chicken George. That's exactly what I said he would do, so as not to put a target on his back, but what Marcellas doesn't seem to realize is that even if he puts up Chicken George, he has to put up someone else too, and that will put a target on his back anyway.

Janey and Kaysar discuss the floaters, saying that they have to play this week, no more floating.

Janelle: If it gets down to me, Howie and Marcellas in the HOH comp, I'm gonna throw it.

Kaysar and Janey are discussing how to answer questions regarding the alliance, voting, etc, and

Janelle: We all have to agree how they are going to answer... We have to come up with a standard reply.

Janelle: I'm nervous now... (seeing Erika and Danielle talking together on the hammock) I'm worried they are going to figure it out.
    **Did I miss something? Figure what out?


Kaysar: They probably are. Erika's game is to make everyone feel safe.

Kaysar: How many floaters are there?

Janelle: Marcellas is with us, so I'm not counting him,... so there are 4 (Diane, Nakomis, George and Erika).

    **What about Danielle?? That's a dangerous one to forget about. There's been so much going on.. I forget if Janey knows that Dani has a thing with Will and Boogie.. or is she counting on her with James...


Kaysar: I think we might be able to do something with Nakomis.

Janelle: We have to be careful... Danielle might think of trying to do something with Nakomis.

Kaysar: Yeah, Danielle might be dangerous.
    ***MIGHT?!?!?!


Janelle: Why don't you go and talk to Erika?

Kaysar: What am I supposed to do...flirt with her?
    **yes please.. i think we're all enjoying that...


Janelle: No, just talk to her.
    **crud. Flirt anyway, Kaysar. ;)


Kaysar: Is she still up?
Janelle: Yeah.

Janelle leaves HoH for a minute to go downstairs and check out what's going on,
Kaysar goes into the bathroom.

CUT TO:
Meanwhile in the Red Room... Danielle and Diane...

Danielle: Did Marcellas make you a promise that if you were on the block that he would never vote for you?

Diane: No, not that I know of...

Danielle:(sternly) This is important Diane... It's a black and white question...Did he not make you a promise that if you were on the block he would not vote you out.

Diane: No, he has not given me anything in stone. Why? What's going on now?

Danielle: It's nothing... that's just what I was told.

Diane: I don't know... I get the feeling that he is voting for me... thats how he makes me feel.

Danielle: But he never made a promise? Its very important Diane, I need to know so I can not vote against you. You need to be honest...

Diane: Unless I am mistaking it for veto....

Marcellas, James and Nakomis enter the Red Room.....

Danielle leaves the room, and Diane casually follows her....

DANIELLE'S ROOM
Danielle (in Bed) and Diane

Danielle: I just need to know what the hell is going on...

Diane: He mentioned a couple times today and a couple times yesterday that he wants me to stay. Im almost positive he will vote for me.

Danielle: I am voting to keep you in the house. I feel in my heart that is what its right to do. I don't care what everyone else says. I'm not listening to anybody.
You have my word on it. I'm not going with any group. Please do not tell Nakomis. I will talk to her in the morning and tell her... I want it to come from me. But you have my word Diane, I am voting to keep you in the house.

Diane: Thank you.

They hug.

Danielle: How are other votes going?

Diane: It's gonna to be tight.

Danielle: Have you talked to Chicken George yet?

Diane: No, he is hard to talk to....

Danielle: Well, you need to start talking.

Diane: I know... Are you going to come back in the room?

Danielle: No, I am just going to lay here and get my thoughts in order.

Diane leaves, returns to the Red Room...

CUT TO:
Marcellas, Danielle - Very discreet conversation
Marcellas: (whispering) something about talking to Jase...
Danielle: I don't care, I am doing what I want to do. I don't care about the group. Marcellas: OK, we'll talk more tomorrow.
She nods, he leaves.
    ***It's becoming pretty apparent that they really may have a secret alliance... It makes perfect sense, since no one would ever suspect it... but we keep catching them in these quick little quiet exchanges.

    **The vote seems tied up for Diane.. at the moment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!