BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Will to HoH

Dr. Will is human after all. Go figure.

Thursday night
Around 9pm BBTime

The S6 leave and James calls Will up to HoH for a talk. James wants and honest answer to Will's professed desire to leave the house. For the first time ever, Will treats someone other than Mike B. with the respect due another human being. I didn't know he had it in him.

Will: I'm not going to sequester. If that means losing my stipend, then so be it.

They take a moment to do the math.

Will: 5 people don't go to sequester. My goal is not getting people out. My goal is not going to sequester.You don't need to feel weird putting me up.

James: If you really want to win this thing, then tell me, so I keep you off the radar.

Will: If there's a giant twist coming up.. if theres a huge increase in the prize money...
If it's down to me and Boogie, I will not throw him under the bus. I will leave. My friendship with him is too valuable to me. What's your thinking?

James: You have these floaters walking around thinking, I want to keep that person cause i can keep/beat him in final three.. and it's only week 3.

James: It's easier to villify people if you can villify them all together. Why should there be 6-7 people who think they don't have to compete? Whereas you want to go home, so people keep thinking, we can deal with him later.
Will: Who are you thinking?
James: There's a certain person who just drives me up a wall... Chicken George.

W: What happens when S6 has to start eating their own? My feeling is that you're the first to be thrown under the bus.
J: Mine too.. but There's no reason why all of us should worry about eachother and let any other people make it to the end.

Will: I'm just not willing to ruin my practice, my relationship.. everything for this game.
James:I'm not putting up who s6 wants me to put up... cuz they didn't listen me last week.
Will: Well kaysar's move was brilliant, cause it takes him off the radar.Well, when someone else wins, we have to put up se6, do you care who we put up?
James: There's only one winner.
James: but you don't actually HAVE to put up someone from S6.. you have other options.
james: We're all here to win, we're all here to enjoy this time here.
Will: i apologize that I've been .. I'm a fun guy.. i'm just really disappointed with how this is all being run... They made a lot of promises to get me here and...

FLAMES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!