BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Shady Marcellas

2:00pm BBTime
YELLOW ROOM
James, Kaysar and Danielle:

They're talking about Marcellas and shady he is, constantly changing his mind.

Kaysar: It's really upsetting to me.

Danielle: Chicken George asked Marcellas for a deal. Marcellas made one, and then as soon as Chicken George left, he told me he didn't mean it. That just shows that Marcellas will lie to your face. That's why he was voted out our season - all the back and forth stuff.

Danielle: If I win HOH, I will be clear who and why I am nominating the 2 people - I am keeping it real.

Chicken George wanders in and then leaves.

James: He's spying for Chilltown.

James: ...as much as Janelle wanted Allison and Diane out because of the Mr & Mrs Smith thing, why does she keep giving Jase, the 3rd person in Chilltown, all the information that we get?

James: Chilltown came to me last night and said that they want a truce until they get all the floaters out - but Will wants to be gone by Week 4 - and I told them that I don't speak for Season 6

FLAMES.



2:30pm BBTime
BATHROOM - Janelle and Jase in the mirror, then Howie, then Diane and Danielle in showers.
Both are fixing their hair in front of the bathroom mirror.
Howie: Janey, bang me like you banged Michael.

Janey hits him.

Howie: Oh Jase, bang me like you banged Holly!

Janelle: Shut up.
    I was kinda hoping for the same reaction from Jase... Howie's a lucky guy


Janelle: Was Scott was as perverted as Howie?
Jase: No.
Janelle: What he was like? Was he funny?
Jase: NO.

Danielle and Diane are in the showers.

Will enters.
Will: Ladies, you got room for me in there?
Danielle:Uhhh...
Will goes to the bathroom, then gets some mouth wash, gargles, sings...
FLAMES

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to say thanks so much for doing this - especially today when you have to sit thru hours of flames and questions just so people like me can stay up to date while we should be working.

Your blogs are great - thanks again from teh bottom of my BB loving heart!!

~kansafornian

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!