BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Danielle Knows

Erika and Danielle at the hot tub. Erika is crying. Erika told Danielle she can't beat her in the end of the game and she was nominating her.

Erika: Danielle, I am so sorry.
Danielle: Ok. That's alright, you do what you've gotta do.

With the Danielle got up and walked away. Will comes to talk to Erika and her tears stop immediately.

Danielle made a bee line to Boogie and woke him up.

Danielle: How are you voting, are you scumbagging me like you did James?
Boogie: No. I will vote to keep you.
Danielle: What about Will?
Boogie: Will will keep you as far as I know. Why?
Danielle: Just checking,go back to sleep.

Danielle is pacing and talking to herself now.

Danielle: I can't beat you in the end. Unbelieveable....ok, everything works out for a purpose. At least I got some money for my family.

She sits at the dining room table and continues her conversation with herself.

Danielle: I should have kept Marcellas in the game. Unbelievable. Un-stinking believable. I came to win this game.

Danielle stands and walks towards the sliding glass doors.

Danielle: Shame on me for believing in you. That's why I hate this game. I have egg on my face.

She goes into the bathroom and Janelle comes in.

Janelle: Hey. Do you have nail clippers?

Dani gets them for her. Janelle sits down. Dani starts flossing her teeth.
Dani sighs. Janelle doesn't even look at her.

Danielle: Can I ask you something? I always wanted to know this. Why did you vote for James?
Janelle: Because he told Chicken George to backdoor me.
Danielle: James told me he wouldn't do that. He said someone mentioned it to him.
Janelle: Only 1 person told me about it, Chicken George, and he didn't tell anyone else.
Danielle: Someone must have told him.
Janelle: Not only that, but he did so many things that were untrustworthy. I heard from someone that he was going to vote out Howie.
Danielle: But he didn't
Janelle: Yeah but he was comfortable with it.
Danielle: Ok, that makes sense Janelle.
Janelle: Howie and I thought he threw that one veto comp.
Danielle: You don't have to apologize. It's ok. The main reason was he wanted Chicken George to backdoor me and he used to be in my alliance.
Janelle: Another reason was I knew that Boogie was going to vote him out.
Danielle: That makes sense. Erika just pretty much confirmed she's putting me up.
Janelle: That sucks. How did she say it?
Danielle: I can't beat you at the end.
Janelle: That sucks, I'm sorry.
Danielle: It's a game.


Danielle wanders around the house talking to herself at little more. Then goes in the green bed room and tells BB, "Ya'll need to call me to the diary room with quickness!"

She goes back to the bathroom.

Danielle: It's hard that I am going home because I trusted someone. I wish I would have gone home week 1.
Janelle: Yeah but you did make it really far, even if you do go up tomorrow.
Danielle: I can say this to you now. I'm in the DR, you were my target when I was HoH, but as the weeks pass, I'm kinda rooting for you.
Janelle: Really? Why?
Danielle: It's something. I don't know. It's just, ummm...I don't know. Something...it's like I look at you and I knew you were a good competitor. I always said if I won the PoV I was going to take you down just to shake things up. You'll see it when it's over. That's why I was smiling when you won it.
Janelle: Thank you so much. (They hug)
Danielle: At the end of the day, I hope you do win it if I go. You'll be fine. Just don't trust ANYONE.
Janelle: Who do you think I should go after? Chill Town?
Danielle: Come here, let's go talk.

They go into the weight room.

Danielle: Chicken George has your back. Based on what Erika is doing to me. She is crying....but don't trust her.

Erika stops outside the door. I think she may have heard.

Danielle: You do what's best for you. Go with your gut instinct. Don't let your emotions get caught up in this game. Unfortunately I believed in someone and wish I hadn't. I should have alligned myself with you earlier but I didn't.

***A little late for that Dani! You should have stuck with Janelle early on when she protected your butt!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU SAID IT ALL CARLA. DANI SHOULD OF STUCK BY JANEY.

6:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I agree 100%. Janie fought like crazy to keep Dani in the house week one. And Dani conveniently forgot it immediately thereafter.

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shoulda, coulda, woulda, bye bye bitches!!!!!!!

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be so happy to see Danielle get put up. She is the single most arrogant player in the house and her strategy consists solely of BEGGING. "Please don't put me up." "Howie, please drop...PLEASE." "George, please, please, please..." Then she struts around like some master strategist. GIVE ME A BREAK!!! It's time for her beggin' ass to GO!!!

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe that a mother like Dani is, would teach her children that it is OK to lie, cheat, sneak, cuss, hurt peoples feelings, call people names and etc... in games. Then she has the gull to walk around with a Bible in tow... Sorry Dani.... games are no excuse to behave like you are doing.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!