BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Monday, September 04, 2006

Apres Cards

11:35pm BBT
BACKYARD - Will & Janie
The card game is finally over. No more need to sit next to Erika in her creepy nighttime indoor sunglasses.

Will: I mean, it's been 64 days, and now the lights are bothering her? She looks like a creepy evil super hero... She looks likes an xray with hair.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Will: You're acting a little weird again.
Janie: I'm fine. I want to hang out with you.

Will: I want to look at your toes.
Janie: Noo! I have funky toes.
Will: I think there's something wrong - a fungal infection. Lemme look.
Janie: No, Will. I don't want you to. It's embarrassing.

They have a little tiff, do the "I hate you," no "I hate you" thing...

Janie: Do you want to go to the red room?
Will: To talk or to fight?
Janie: Both.

Big smile from Will.

Will: Has anyone ever told you you have really pretty eyes?
Janie: No.
Will: I wouldn't think they would, because you don't.

He's gazing into them, clearly joking. They start singing together and...

FLAMES

3 Comments:

Blogger S said...

I think Erika looks like Ponch from the show Chips LOL

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a question for everyone...I keep forgetting to ask. Has anyone noticed the mark on Janie's upper chest? Kind of resembles a hickie or is it a birthmark? Just wondering :-)

9:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i noticed it too.. no clue what it is though. perhaps a war wound from a comp...

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!