BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Catch Phrases

Erika and Boogie are up and playing cards at the dining room table.

Janie and Will are still in their red room coccoon. Janie got up a couple minutes ago to brush her teeth, then got back under the covers with Will in the Red Room. A girl can hope. ;) By the way, the wall of pillows is long gone.

Before things get going for the day - 1:30pm BBT already - I have a few more videos to post for you of Janie and Will together last night... That'll be the next post.

But first, I'm just wondering. What are the catch phrases from this season that have creeped into your vocabulary?

1:32pm BBT Will's up to use the bathroom. He passes through the common area and Erika and Boogie say Good Morning. Will grumbles back at them.
He uses some mouth wash...
Boogie: I hope Erin Brody's in the Hamptons this weekend.
etc...
Boogie:You going back to bed?
Will: Hell yeah.

Will returns to the Red Room.
Will: Scrubika and Boogie are playing cards, and she says to me, "you doing some late night campaigning? Typical.
He gets back into bed with Janie.
They're lying in bed under the covers and talking... Good time to turn on the feeds.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jessia Snow said...

I keep stopping myself from saying "Like a beast", but I admit fully to "Good point" and "Spool of Lies"

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm greedy"

and I find myself laughing like this..
"Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho ho"

and don't forget about "he/she threw me under the bus!"

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"a real class act"
"spool of lies"
"ring ring..."

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been saying "Like a beast" and "eat a dick" hahaha

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"stong to quite strong"
"like a beast"
"it is what it is"

Great job, y'all, thanks for the updates. I always feel better when I can come here during the broadcasted show and make sure that Janie has won the POV every week. :)

5:39 PM  
Blogger addventurer said...

i tell my kids "your ok" then their names Howie on the feeds totally drove me nuts but i can't stop saying that : )

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, in my head I hear:

"Suuuper Bowwwwl"
"Real class act"
"It is what it is"
and the ever so popular "you're safe." The last one is such a "spool of lies".

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!