BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Can't We All Just Get Along

Instead of dissolving into who hates who most and why so-n-so is a big ho, etc., etc., how about we all just try to get along and unify in our common love for Big Brother? (I'm writing this as much to myself as everyone else - yes, that's right, I'm human and get overly involved in it occassionally too) I think we all just need to take a few steps back right now and say: It's been a great season... It's just about over... And I for one, would like to look back on it with fondness.

I'll be posting more of your favorite moments this afternoon when I get back from the dentist (which i'd completely forgotten about till my phone just reminded me!). Have a terrific day! Please feel free to leave more of your favorite moment requests right here in the comments section of this post.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed the Transamerika video. Can you make it live again?

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A favorite moment of mine was from the dinner party when Will and Janelle were just so enamored with each other, whispering and giggling.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!