BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Meanwhile, In the BB House

Erika says she's losing her F'ing mind...

Erika:(speaking to internet) I will talk to you since I have no one else to talk to. This is what happens when you put someone very social and very active in a house...and we lose our minds. I am going crazy. I am losing my mind. Be careful what you wish for, it just might come true. This game is so f'in' hard...I guess I am in the final two, so that is some consolation.
    ***I'm glad she said this. It brought back to mind something I was pondering last night, which is, I wonder if Dr. Zachary is working on publishing something on the psychology and psychoses of confinement as it applies to the non-criminal, otherwise "stable" population... or if she already has... She's certainly an authority on it now, if she wasn't already going into this.

    Publish or Perish...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how much of a consolation being in f2 will be for Erika when she realizes Janelle won America's Choice again and is probably taking home the same if not MORE money than second place Erika. (I'm assuming the jury hasn't lost their minds and will vote for Boogie) You don't even begin to measure up to our Janie Doll Erika.

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could see how one could sort of have temporary psychosis from the confinement.

She did say one thing true, be careful what you ask for because you just might get it. Looks like she is going to very hurt after the show. She will realize that basically, and I truly hate to say this about any woman, but she sold her body, soul, intergrity, self-worth and pride for $50,000.

3:40 PM  
Blogger S said...

I remember season two - I forget her name, but she was in the house with Will and went insane too. HHHMMM perhaps it's time spent alone in the house with any member of chill town LOL

4:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:) hehe

5:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

P.S. A note to the Anonymous tipster who just wrote me a novel about the "breaking news" with regard to the evictess outside of the sequester house singing karaole, etc... You new here? Um.. we posted that story like... 3-4 days ago.. ;) Thanks, though.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I have heard more than one person say Janelle will leave the house with more money than Erika. But how is that possible. Am I forgetting something? She has the potential to win 25,000. What else?

Thanks,
Christine

7:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Christine, If Janelle wins the 25k, she'll have that, plus the 4k/wk for being in the house, plus 5k/wk for sequester... Whereas, both the 1st & 2nd place winners FORFEIT their stipend. Neither of them get the stipend $ for being in the house all that time. SO, Janie ought to walk away with 5k more than Erika, when all is said and done.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Carolyn...interesting.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!