BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Discussing the Jury & Votes

***Videos and more recaps added to end of post.

10:30BBT
Boogie: I was kind of hoping that tonight would illuminate one way or the other, but now it's more mysterious than before. One of the fencesitters that went the other way was Janelle.
Erika: I know I never really thought I had Janelle. The questions were very mysterious.

Erika: You could edge me out, with some of those questions. James asked me, "Why should I vote for you, if you deplored Alison's strategy, which was hooking up and floating?"
Boogie: I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think there's one f'ing person who's gonna decide it. George.
Boogie: I think I'll get James, Janelle, and Will. You'll get Dani, Howie, and Marcellas. George is up in the air.

Erika: Can we please have some wine?!
Boogie: Do you think you said everything you wanted to say?
Erika: Yes....I took out the biggest player... both of them...
Boogie: Marcellas, although, I think is such a random long shot. I wanted to kind of appeal to him, as in, you're the face of the game, you host Housecalls. I wanted to say I gave everything a chance, I want him to vote for the best player. He clearly has a better relationship with you, and should vote for the best player.

Erika: Janelle's gonna look like a jealous, stupid girl.
Boogie: She sounded like that girl at the club who you're trying to calm down...
Erika: She's like, you're prettier than me! I'm like, OK, calm down, chubby girl!
    ***bite me, skeletor.

Erika: She asked me, "Was ass kissing and throwing comps part of your strategy?"
    ***Go Janie.

Boogie: Out of this whole group, no one should speak badly about throwing comps. We ALL did it.
Erika: She's a hypocrite.
Boogie: They're all hypocrites.

MUCH more to come... I'll attach it here beneath this post. Check back.

Boogie: These were some shark ass MFers up in here. They're all hypocrites. Dani has no f'ing right to question me... If she doesn't vote for me, that's fine. But don't use that as an excuse. I'm f'ing happy with what I did, though. I hate watching reality shows at the end, where, like, people retreat. I lied to everyone up there, but George and Will, and the only reason I didn't lie to George was I didn't have to. I talked to him about the game maybe 15 minutes total, the whole season.

Erika: The only person who really went off was Janelle. She's jealous.
It'll be a good finale. Janelle's just pissed because she didn't get what she wanted.
Boogie: Yeah, for the second year in a row....

Here are a couple of videos... (and more recaps beneath)





Boogie: Janelle was f'ing nuts. Just like, AAAHHHH, hold on, I'm not done!!
The dude was like, hold on, we're not done, there's a delay....

Erika: That was weird, Boogie! They like, hate me! I'm like, what did I DO!?! I was the nice one!

Boogie: I did feel like, no offense to you, that the tone of the group was more in my favor. Your game play, your style, if you will, it's quieter, so it sneaks up on people, and when it happens, they're f'in bitter, they're like oh, she coasted. Someone like Will who feels like they worked their ass off then you came in and made one move...

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

erika thinks janey is jealous of her??? is horika nuts. in the looks, body and personally. janey has slut horika beat ten fold!

sorry i dont think horika is pretty at all.
she wishes she could look and be like janey. thank boney ass bitch!
some one gives the skank a cracker!

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry cant watch that skank. she makes me ill.
sorry i forgot to sign my name to the last post.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

.......nevermind! i cannot post what i would really like to say! i might offend someone!

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can someone PLEASE knock Scrubika off that high horse she put herself on? Talk about calling the kettle black...She is so jealous of our Janie.

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janelle fat.... WTF? please tell these idiots to fu@# OFF! i AM SO TIRED OF THEM USING HER WEIGHT AS A REASON TO BASH HER. ASSWIPES! THEY MAKE ME SICK...I WILL NOT WATCH THE FINAL, I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS WHICH MORON WINS... THEY ARE STILL LOSERS!

12:47 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Omg. From the moment I saw Erika at the beginning of BB7 I didn't like her at all. I don't know why but just looking at her. But then I tried to change my mind 'cause Kaysar said she was a nice girl. Ok, fine. But now, I really CANNOT stand her!!! UGH! And she has the nerve to talk shit about Janie?! She's so psycho!!!!!

I was so rooting for Will and Janie to make F2, but things happen. I don't like Boogie or Erika, but I like Boogie slightly more than her, so I'm rooting for him.

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can fucking say is Erika can lick me where I pee... I totally respect the fact that she made it here, and had kinda accepted that Janie couldnt win for the second year in a row but calling Janie chubby.. saying she is jealous... what erika? Jealous of what? Is she jealous of that fact that you are an unmarried almost 40 year old that looks like Calista Flockheart at the peak of her Ally McBeal career? Jealous that your boyfriend left your ass with a mortage on a house? Jealous that you had to pretend to be in love with arguably one of the ugliest houseguests ever to get to the F2? I could keep going... but you get the point.. i really didnt like boogie much but FUCK ERIKA!

2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so ridiculous. Did Janelle not help her get to where she is now by voting out Will!?!?!?!?!?

Janelle may have been a little jealous, or angry at the fact that for the second year in a row she was 3rd, but who wouldn't be frustrated!?!

There was no reason for her nasty language, I'm very disappointed in her.

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After listening to Erika, she would have us believe that she single handedly took EVERYBODY out, told EVERYBODY what decision to make and made EVERY major play in the game. Her delusion of the events of the last couple of months, is only surpassed by her massive ego! I loved how she could'nt stand not knowing about LOD, laughing it off as an idiotic move while all the while she was being eaten up with jealous that she wasn't included. I really do no care for Boogie, but, I must say, he is looking better and better to me to win this thing. Can't believe I just said that, but, really.....what's the lessor of two evils here?
Higgie

7:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

well, obviously everyone can tell where i stand on this one. i'm even approving the mean comments - which i'll no doubt regreat later, but right now, it feels pretty good. just keep any threats toward hg's out of the comment, and it'll very likely go up.

9:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

regret later (typo - oops)

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok...no insults here...just a little analyzing....check out Erika's face....and REALLY listen to her. She KNOWS that the delusion she has been living in for the past 2 days (about how she took the greatest player out and has the jury's respect) is not the real case....she KNOWS that jury is out for her. Boogie's voice sounds calm....she resorts to insulting Janie because she just doesn't get how the jury doesn't see it her way. She's in trouble and knows it. Who EVER thought that Boogie would be such an obvious choice as the winner? Only against Erika...

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

see i always knew boogie deserved it more than erika! i thought erika was bad news when she told janelle will called her a slut! go boogie! scrubika deserves NOTHING.

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why Janie would say that Erika is prettier than her is beyond me. Erika has nothing on Janelle at all. If it weren't for Janelle Erika wouldn't even be in the final 2 so screw off Erika and get off your high horse!

Jenny

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you tell me if the tip jar is a safe way to use a credit card??

11:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

yup.. the tip jar leads to paypal. very safe.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!