BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Survivor and Amazing Race

Yes!! Carla has created 2 gorgeous new myspace pages for our fall & spring blogs: SurvivorDish & TARDish. Please drop in and send us your friend requests there so we can keep you up to date on all the Survivor and TAR... DISH! ;)

Here are the links:

SurvivorDish on Myspace is myspace.com/survivordish

Our Amazing Race 10 on MySpace is: myspace.com/tar10dish

We look forward to seeing you all there. :)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you are doing this. I've really enjoyed your BB blog, and I love Survivor and TAR. :)

9:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thanks cindy :) we're really looking forward to it too!

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CAN'T WAIT for Survivor and AMazing Race............LOVE THEM.....and LOVE your BLOG!!! Best one on the internet for BB...THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, your blog was awesome!!! Thanks :-)

12:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

y'all are so sweet. :) thank you.

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blogs...but I dont have a myspace..will I need one in order to read your blogs on survivor and amazing race???..it is me..Cristy..aka Angeleyes

2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Carolyn and Carla-
I too have enjoyed your blog...you women ROCK! Yet I must say good-bye to reality TV for my own sanity...BB just wore me out!!!
:-) I can't help but hear Will's sarcastic voice as he addressed us feeders..."Get a life internet people!"...so that I will do...get back to my life. I will miss y'all..it's been a fun, crazy ride.

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about including a link for the petition to get Janie & Will on TAR?

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?ks322003


Love, love, love BB7Dish and I'm looking forward to SD & ARD too!

Yours was the first site I logged on to each day-- I sent a small donation bc I appreciate your work so much!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

Hi Cristy!!! Wow, I've missed you!! No, you do not need a myspace account to view our blog. As a matter of fact, there is a link on the left side of this blog that will take you to the amazing race and survivor blogs.

Muah!!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!