BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

James & Danielle

HOH ROOM - James and Danielle, cont'd.
11:45pm - 12:05amBBTime
Danielle: You're fine, James. You're doing everything right.
James: I have to bring it with heart tomorrow. I want to prove I'm a well-rounded player who's willing to do what it takes while staying true to his alliances.
Danielle: There can only be one winner, and you have to do what you can do for yourself.
James: I know that, and I've told them all (BB6?) that I'll be a vote for them in the end for sure.

A bit of non-game conversation, then...

James: Could you send Will up to see me when you go downstairs?
James: I think if Boogie wasnt here, it would be a totally different game for Will. Boogie's been slamming the producers for so long, nobody, including Will, thought he would ever get onto the show this year.

Dani: If Marcellas wins HOH, I am a dead woman walking.
James: If I win PoV, I will definitely take you off.
Danielle: I'm thinking about talking to Boogie and telling him that the votes are secure to keep Will... I should just wait until after PoV and decide at that point if I'll even need to talk to Boogie.
James agrees.

They talk about Chicken George.
James: If I had kids, they would be so embarrassed if I was walking around like him... in aluminum foil suit.

Danielle: Right now this is Survivor, Survivor, Survivor... Right now you have to secure your votes. Later on it will be who can you win against?

James: George folded so quick when he was up here in HOH last night... admitting he is part of the alliance.
Danielle: Chicken George is in an alliance?
James: He's with ChillTown. You didn't know that?
Danielle: My thing is, if someone calls me out and I didn't do it, I am going to defend myself, and Chicken George didn't say anything to deny it when you called him out.

James: Will has to understand and trust that he is not going home because if he doesn't believe that, it means he has no trust in the agreement I made with him, and trust is the one thing an agreement needs.

Danielle: I can only put up 2 people next week.
James: Who?
Danielle: I'm not telling you. What you should be asking me is if it's you.
James: I know it's now me.
Dani agrees.

Talking about the HGs and fans ripping on people for lying.

James: What people don't understand is that that is part of the game.
Danielle: Everyone is deceiving SOMEONE. If anyone on the jury says that they never deceived anyone, they are not being honest with themselves.

James: I can't believe that Alison believed me. She told me she was going after the very 3 people in the house that would keep me safe. She was actually a perfect first person to go.
Danielle: Yeah... Ali is such a manipulative player. Ali called Amy (from another season) and told Amy that she wanted to be in an alliance with me, and I said that I wasn't doing any alliances.
Danielle: As long as you understand my agreement with you, I dont need any alliances.

Erika comes in...
FLAMES on all 4 feeds.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

One line from that convo that was left out regarding lying in the game....

James: (to Dani) I am James from BB6...that's what I do!

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone else ever want to just kick james the jackass in his balls? that guy is a total jerk. makes me wonder about sarah - course, BB did wake them up to the tune of STUPID GIRL. geesh GET OUTTA DA HOUSE JAMES. loser. or at least STOP TALKING.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!