BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, July 21, 2006

James' HoH Room

While we are waiting on James' nominations, I though I would give you a glimpse of James' room. Once again, BB has redecorated the HoH room. This time it is done in red.... like the devil?? Hmmm...


Seriously, I do not want to come across as a hater, but it is so hard for me to trust James after last season. Some think he is a brilliant player. Not a word I would use if he indeed nominates Chicken George rather than go after the big targets. I guess we shall see if his intelligence will win him the game this time.




Here is a clip of the room....sorry not the best quality!




Check back soon for the nominations. We will post as soon as we know!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a damn cool room, actually they have all been cool! I don't know what to think of the James alliance thing yet.
Joc.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Chase Roper said...

I prefdict that James will stick the Sov6. It's his best bet for now.

3:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I would be one of those who think James' game play is BRILLIANT... especially if all these pre-show alliance rumors are true... As he keeps saying, "BB is not a team sport." The only potential problem I see is the potential for all of James' side alliances to develop loose lips... if that happens before he makes the final 2, his ship is sunk.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant help it..I dont like James at all..I dont see George as a threat..he is harmless!!! I would put up Will and Boogie..even Erika..she is under the radar like Lisa!!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!