BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

James & Erika

HOH ROOM - James & Erika
12:10am BBTime

James is talking about the veto competition.
James: You prepare for the worst, and hope for the bast. I really need this to work out.
Erika is in a bikini, putting lotion all over herself...
James: This is what the fans have been waiting for,
Erika: (joking) I'm happy to give it to them.
James: So you give your fans what they want?
Erika: (laughing) You know your role, and I know mine.

Erika: I wouldn't go after you.
James: It's good to have that understanding.
Erika: (joking)Especially now that I know I'm the person you want to have a tryst with.
James: (joking)Shhhh...the feeds.

Back to veto talk...
James: My worst case scenario would be for Boogie to win it and take Will off, because then I would have to put someone else up and there's noone else I want to put up. If anyone else were to go up, people might not vote out Chicken George.
James: I thought this was going to be a stress free week. I nominated who I wanted, I got the reactions he wanted to get from the people I wanted to get them from. Now I have to worry about tomorrow.

Erika: Is Chicken George really that clueless? When there was one key left in the box - obviously it was Howie's, and Chicken George made that comment that his was the last key that was going to come out of the box? Could he really have thought that you were going to nominate Howie?
James: It is slightly possible, but I totally believe Chicken George knows way more about BB than he admits.

Erika: Worst case, Will's going.
James: I don't want Will to get evicted though. Will's a free week on week 5 or 6... We can vote him out easily then, since he doesn't want to go to sequester.

Erika: For the first jury member, they are in sequester for longer than they were even in the house.
    **good point.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting all this. Keep 'em coming because I'm at work and I'm bored. haha It's the only thing keeping me awake!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!