BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

MidAfternoon Update, Part Deux


Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass


2 Weeks Free! Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass


2:35pm BBTime
LOFT adj. to HoH Room - Janelle and Marcellas

Janelle: It would have been cooler with Lisa here, much cooler than Erika.

Marcellas: I think the producers thought that you and I would be friends, and if Lisa was put in the house, that may have prevented that.... I think they wanted to recreate the "Marci and Amy" thing with me and you...Marci and Amy 2.0.

Erika joins them....

Marcellas: It's so crazy being here and living in L.A. I could be having 2for1 margaritas right now. I could be outside having french fries by the pool right now. Not Chateau Marmot...

Erika: Thats the ironic thing about this. I live like literally 3 miles from here.

Marcellass: It definitely adds a craziness to the whole thing. I could be at the Beverly Center... my happy place.

Erika: I think I'll do the girly thing today... my toes, my nails....

Marcellas: You'd think they would give us cards or something... so the internet people wouldn't be sitting around saying "They're spoiled, they're bored." I am spoiled though. I work very hard to spoil myself.

A few minutes of B.S... then...

Janelle: We have to all agree. I think we should take down chill town first, but I just cant stand Chicken George. Do you think he should go before Chill town? Do you think he should stay longer than Chill town?

No one responds...

2:50pm BBTime
Kaysar has joined them-

They're all talking about how if they got rid of Jase, the would weaken Chill Town.

Erika and Janelle feel bad for Jase... that maybe thats just what men do when they get confined - bond with other alpha males

Janelle: This game is getting dangerous for a female to be in.

Erika leaves.

Kaysar: Isn't clear nail polish much nicer Marcellas - clear and simple?

Janelle: You know you like my nail polish Kaysar

Kaysar: I dont. I don't like lipstick either.
    **hmmm.. last time I checked, he didn't really get a say in this.


Janelle: I do, I think its hot.

Kaysar: It doesn't make a difference whether I like it...

Janelle leaves.

All cams switch to Erika plucking her eyebrows in bathroom... alone.


3:15pm BBTime
Cams finally come of Erika

STORAGE ROOM - Will and Boogie
Boogie: Nakomis will not go after the 6, she told me that. She wants to go after Checken George, because her brother floated to the finals, and that bugs her.
We need to convince people that they need to keep Di because of the threat of the 4 from season 6.

Boogie leaves. Will's in there alone looking through fridge. He mutters to himself...

Will: I F'n hate this game.

Glares at the camera.

CUT TO:
SWIMMING POOL - Danielle and James

Danielle: I called it...Erika is gonna win this game.

James: I'm not worried about Jase.

Danielle: When I play this game, I don't look at people. I just do what I gotta do.

Discussion moves to Ali...

Danielle: I was hoping Ali didn't win the veto, cause I knew if Ali won it, I was gone.

Danielle: Ali was a bad ass.

Danielle: I hear everything. Sometimes I act like I don't hear things, but I hear everything. I listen.

Danielle: I'm surprised Will and Boogie are panicking with you. I think by the producers bringing Boogie in here, it kinda messed up the whole thing.

James is inviting others to come into the pool.

It sure seemed like Danielle was just starting to talk about an alliance of Will, James and herself, but then the producers added Boogie, and it couldn't happen.

Danielle: Boogie talking about how they don't want to make it to sequester etc... then why are you here?

Danielle: This time I don't even think about the money. On the questionnaire, when they asked if you think you are going to win... I said HELL NO. I don't even think about the money this time.

Jase comes over to the pool.

They continue talking about whether anyone thought they would win the money...

Howie joins them.

Daniele: (to Howie) You were my husband's favorite on season 6.

Strategy talk stopped.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!