BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Puppet Show

11:15pm BBT
HOH ROOM - Janelle and Kaysar (Will is in the HoH Bathtub)
Janelle: I'm gonna put up Danielle and a pawn.
Kaysar: Oh no, you can't put up Danielle, that will really send James over the edge.
Janelle's snacking on her HoH goodies.
Janelle: Well, then he won't vote with us.
Kaysar: No he's going to vote with us ... we have to stick together.
Kaysar: I think James is just harboring some issues from last season.
Janelle: Yeah and he thinks we're telling him what to do.

Janelle: But, I can't put her up with Boogie if I don't have the votes.
Kaysar: James should see that you're going hardcore against Marcellas.
Janelle: Do you think we should guarantee a vote from Chicken George? I just get nervous about James' vote. I'm uneasy.

CUT TO:
Camera 4 zooming in on Will in the HOH bathtub.

BACK TO:
Kaysar and Janie
Kaysar: James feels like he was used to put up Jase... so he would be the bad guy.
Janie: Marci will be upset if I don't put up Boogie.
Janie: What should I do, play the safe route, and then next week be put up by Diane? No Thank you!

Janie and Kaysar wonder if next week's HoH will be endurance or not.

Janie: These nominations are hard. What if one comes off the block? Then who do we put up?
Kaysar: Will.

ON CUE:
Will begins to sing... loudly ... in the Bathtub.
Will: Will one of you bring me some ducks from downstairs? I want to put on a puppet show.
Kaysar: (to Jani)... and that's the guy you're attracted to.
    ***Huh??? Oh, Janie.

Strategy talk over as Janie heads downstairs to get some rubber duckies for Will.

Kaysar: So what's your deal Will?
Will: send me home. I gotta get out of here. I'm trying to get penalty nominations so I can go home.
Kaysar: What do you mean?
Will: The DR is checking into it for me. I'm trying to get as many penalty nominations as possible. I'm going to eat.
    ***He's so full of it!!

Janie returns to Hoh, duckies in hand.
Kaysar: Will is going to take a penalty nomination.
Janie says: So I just put you up?
Will: Do you want you want.

Will's begins his puppet show, and his behavior is bizarre, even for Will. Kaysar and Janie stand in the bathroom and watch. Will's being odd... enough to cause concern. Janie turns and looks at Kaysar.

Kaysar: Are you sober right now?
Will: I'm completely sober.
Will: Janie, go get Boogie for the puppet show.
Kaysar: You can't be serious right now.
Will: Man, I have to get out of here. I'm bored as hell. Dude, you can't possibly be excited about this show. It's dull as hell. I'm just waiting to see if they will sue me if I eat.

Boogie enters.

He grabs a chair, and starts watching Will's show.
Kaysar grabs some snacks and a chair, then returns to the bathroom.

Will wants everyone to come up for the show... and they all troop in.

Will's show stars "Fanelle" and "Dr. McDreamy".
Dr. Mc Dreamy wants desperately to escape the tub (eg, the house).
Then Will introduces the 'floaters', who float between the two groups, quite literally in this case.

Fanelle, the queen bee of her group, begins to have feelings for Dr. McDreamy, but this makes her group really mad, especially "Mowie".
    ***singing... (tune from Wizard of Oz) - if he only had a point.


BB: The lockdown is over, You are free to move about the house.

Puppet show over.

Here's a clip.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Sorry, but I think Will has some serious issues! Think about it....Would you see a doctor that acts like Will. Next time you are sitting in the room watiting to see your doctor, picture him in the bathtub with rubber duckies! I would be afraid...very afraid!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Squisheestorms said...

Will is absolutley insane, and it works for him. No one's ever played this strategy before... I nearly fell over reading that post. Leave it to the Evil Doctor to add some unusual comedy to the house. I would kill to see that feed.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was something else..
No video's of the puppet show??

2:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Re: Video...
Ask and you shall receive.
Posted.

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, this is funny. I love it!

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!