BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Who voted against me?

HOH ROOM - James and Diane

Diane: I wanted to hang out just because I know I wouldn't get in once the posse comes in.

Diane: Eew...you gonna let Howie sleep in here with you?

James: No, he farts and doesn't shower. He's howie.....

James: Are you happy to be here?

Diane: Yes. Please don't backdoor me and don't put me up 2 weeks in a row. I can't take it.

James: You got 2 votes. Who do you think it was?

Diane: Janelle & Howie. I don't understand why they want me to go so bad. If Janelle wants me out so bad, let her do it. Don't do it because she wants it. Let her do it!

James: It isn't fair to say people see Season 6 together. Would it be fair to say that people might think you, Jase, and Nakmois are together?

Diane: I can see that.

James: Jase didn't get up from the couch when Nakomis was evicted.

Diane: I didn't see.

James: In the beginning I told you I was gonna keep you that you had my vote, but then I had to...

Diane: Sway other people, yea.

James: Yea, there were people who wanted Nakomis. The thing is this is all stars and you cant believe anyone. As for the people, I see their reasons for wanting to keep you, except for Sea6, but I didn't like the rationale, like if I'm against Diane I know that I could beat her in the final three and not Nakomis.

Diane: That was?

James: I'm not gonna say who it is...

Diane: I know who it is because he said it to my face the other night and I was like, WHAT are you stupid!

James: He may have came to you saying he wanted to keep Nakomis and Kaysar and him got into an arguement. Howie wanted you to stay whether Marcellas did or not.

James: Let's say it wasn't Howie. Who do you think the other vote was?

Diane: Dani told me and Nakomis who she voted for.

James: Boogie and Will would voted the same. Well it's not Erika or Marcellas and it's not Danielle...


hmmm I wonder if they will figure out it was Will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!