BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Dani & Erika

2:00pm BBT
HoH ROOM - Dani and Erika
They've been up there plotting for quite a while now.
Dani: This is how selfish this is but I have to tell you something. I tried to tell Boogie but he didn't get it. Will told me that Janelle was going to put up him, him and Boogie. Then I asked Boogie, who do you think the target is? It is not Will, it is you Boogie.'
Dani: If Janelle can get rid of Boogie, then she would have Will all to herself. She would be a happy girl. Happy little princess...

Erika agrees.

Dani: I did try to be the honorable person, but I can't any more.
Dani: I will take you to the final 2, no matter what. And, I am taking those 2 down. I'm gonna scumbag them.
Erika laughs.
Dani: When I get that HoH and then that nomination ceremony happens...

Dani's pantomiming the removeal of the keys.. big dramatic production...

Dani: George, you are safe ....then Erika you safe...and their two keys will not be in box. Kapow! It is chilly in this town.

Erika laughs.

Dani: I been working.

Dani: I had an epiphany and I realized, I can't be nice. Not if I'm going to win.
Dani: I gotta do it. No more.
Dani: When she asked me, "Do you feel like when you were in solitary confinement you got played?" Of course I do. I'm embarrassed and I'm angry. I'm gonna crush one of those guys dreams. I'm gonna take em out.

Erika's taking it all in. Doing an appropriate amount of agreeing with Dani. Truly, it's hard to tell with these two, who is lying more.

Dani: You gotta know your role, and I know mine. Haters, get those threads going. Dani is back.
Dani: I got to win that HoH.
Erika: It's time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me? What? I can't hear you!!

You say you're going to win HOH? On your own? Without it being thrown for you? You are going to be a dream crusher???

I'm sorry, because all I hear is blah, blah, blah, blah.

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ain't that the truth! She is full of hot air. She knows the only way she can win anything is to have it handed to her. Her "game" is to convince people to let her win so she can do their dirty work. She's forgetting...this is ALLSTARS baby.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!