BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Why Don't You Kiss Her?

Ok.. I was just searching around youtube and found this video... My first thought was, this is the cheeziest thing I've ever seen... but then I got hooked into the fantasy of it. It's amazing what selective editing and a music score can do... No insult intended to the person who created it. It's very well done.. just preposterous.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy to the vey!

Well, if the rumors of Erin breaking up with Will weren't true, they probably will be now if she sees this video.

That's too much for anyone to handle. And I'm not implying that she should break up with him, I'm just saying it would be tough to watch as the gf/bf of those two.

Very cute and well done video.

3:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you say "CHEMISTRY"

Debi (-:

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is an awesome video! Love the song. It's very well put together. I would love to have the link for it.

Can you send it to me on my Myspace?

9:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

cindy, sure.. just send us a note there... and i'll reply with it.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a game people
it is a ploy

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Video! I think they really do like eachother, but both will play it off like it's just "strategy." Who knows, though. I don't know what I'd do if I was trapped in a house with those other people!

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed my video. I know its a game and mostly only fantasy, but ya got to admit, they do have chemisty. :) BigBroWatcher @ Jokersupdates

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!