BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

After the Diary Room

2:20am BBT
BATHROOM - Will & Janie

Will and Janie are just getting out of the shower, both just wearing towels, putting on moisturizer, brushing teeth, etc. Will starts singing and
...FLAMES

back....

Janie: Why did you say that?
Will: It was just a joke.
Janie: But you're making fun of me.
Will: I was lauging with you not at you.
Janie: Well it wasn't funny to me.
Will: I would never try to purposefully hurt you.

They whisper too quietly to catch what they're saying...
They do a lot of that lately!

Will starts singing again, and -
FLAMES briefly.

Janie is standing in the shower, combing her hair.

Janie: How many times a day do you look in the mirror?
Will: About 5, you?
Janie: 2
Will: more like two thousand...

Will: Hey, I'm going to bed.
Janie: Ok, I'm so sad, I'll be up all alone.
Will: Are you mad at me?
Janie: No, Will, I'm not mad at you.

Janie's still in shower, Will is getting into bed.


CUT TO:
James is a bit wobbly, ok more than a bit...
James gets up out of bed and goes to bathroom.
He mumbles something to Janie and goes into the toilet room.
Janie:(happy for company) Hi, whats going on?
James: I'm tired. I'm drunk.
Janie: seriously
James: ya, night Janie.

James gets back into bed.
    I do not envy him the headache he will have when he wakes up.


Janie stays up a while longer, studying the memory wall and reading her bible, and finally gets into bed around 3:45am...

And THAT's the end of the overnights! ;)
Commentary to come soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!