BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hurtin' Puppies

***Update: 10:00am BBT, and the HGs are still sleeping.
BB's grown a heart.
***10:20am BBT, No more Mr. Nice BB. Everybody up! (details to follow soon)

BB started the wake up calls at 9am - it's a cruel, cruel world. It's now 9:15BBT, and the only action has been James getting up to use the bathroom, wash his hands, and get back into bed.

Boogie's the only one who didn't get drunk last night, so he ought to be up and around, and not hungover pretty soon... but he's the only one.

Ironic that the only one who can't play for HoH tonight will very likely be the only one not able to feel his eyelashes grow today.

It's a big day, today, Houseguests! Up 'n Attem! Live Eviction. HoH Comp. New HoH... and whatever else BB decides to throw at them, and us.

SO here's the questions:

What's your take? Please leave your answers in the comments section here on the blog.

  1. Who will be evicted today?
  2. Who will win HoH?
  3. Is "operation double date" doomed now because of Will's skittishness?

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I think James, and I say that with a heavy heart. I would love for him to stay, Janie and him get back the bb6 alliance and take out the whole house.

2. Who do I hope or think? Well as the story seems to go Janie wins everything, but I hope Erika wins, I'm interested to see what she would actually do.

3. I have no idea what that is!

Side Note: How come whenever the HG's Sing flames come up on the screen? I'm new to big brother, but I am really curious.

-Sarah

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who will be evicted today? SADLY, JAMES I THINK :0(
Who will win HoH? HOPEFULLY DANI
Is "operation double date" doomed now because of Will's skittishness? NO, IT'S A RUSE. COY-BOY.

JMHO

9:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hi Sarah :) 1st, "Operation Double Date" is the current strategy in use by Will and Boogie. 2nd - Singing=flames because of ASCAP... the production company has to pay the songwriters (and artists)royalties when a song is broadcast...

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paris Says.... Chicken George will be evicted today ....

what is operation double date?

Part of me thinks that James should go because chilltown allways wanted bb6 team members out but...i think they will get rid of george because will nor boogie can win against GEORGE...i dont think anyone can...so...my guess is george is leaving.

paris crush xoxoxo

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I hope James he can't be trusted at ALL by noone.

I hope Janie wins, she deserves to win if not Janie winning HOH I hope Will wins one...

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I think james is going...
2. I hope janie!!!
3. I think it is unlikely that they will ever go on the double date lol!!!

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. James should go

2. Janie needs next HOH so this week
Chicken George pulls off yet another one... LOL

3. Will has to blow it sometime, dani and jani need to open their eyes to all his lies and schemes.. Will is one hard person to figure out.. he is so full of charisma and charm its hard to seperate the truth from the lies..

Debi (-:

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1: Mostly likely james will be going home.

2: I would like Janie to win, yea She wins everthing but W.e I wanna see if she really WILL put up Chilltown.

3: Not really sure what that is, but I dont think it will change anything.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HOPE that JAMES goes tonight!
I HOPE that JANI wins the HOH.
I don't think anything will come of "operation dd".

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh I get it!
That's so funny.
Thanks Carolyn

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. i hope cg goes... he's annoying cause he doesnt do anything.
2. i wish will would win one but he doesnt want it... the drama in the house if he did!
3. all i know about a double date is that i would like to be on one with will....hint hint! :~)

10:58 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

1. I think James. Even with Erika and Danielle voting for CG, Janelle and CT will vote for James.

2. Who knows. I don't think Janey will win, and Will never likes being HOH. Possibly Danielle? Danielle could really make sure Janey leaves if she doesn't put up CG at all. Danielle is currently the biggest threat to CT, since she has a brain in her skull.

3. I don't know what that means.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!