BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Diane's Ebay Auction

I picked this up from her forum, dianehenry.com... After reaching over $500, ebay pulled the auction. Here's what Diane had to say:

"Sorry about the ebay auction guys......I didn't know that you can't really raise money on ebay for charity, which makes a lot of sense.....especially for those saying they are raising money and end up just keeping it for other purposes. Lindsey and I are looking into working with the psoriasis foundation and maybe starting up a little fund for Michael. However in the mean time I will put the phone calls back up along with some other items, I just can not make any references to Michael or his disease with them. Thank you all so much to everyone who wrote in with their emails and stories, and especially their advice for him. You guys are more wonderful than you know, and even brought Michael to tears. Talk to you soon
Diane"

and in another post to her group...

"Hey guys,
Wanted to give ya'll the scoop first on future auctions. The response to the phone calls is just overwelming and that's why I just adore my fans. But I know they already know that which is why I do my best to make myself as reachable and easy to talk to as possible. I am gonna sell more things in the future, probably some more phone calls, I had some requests for autographed pictures, and some items I have from the house.....like my BB duffle bags from this year and season 5, a devil...angel and the fanelle pink duckies, lol......and many more goodies. So keep an eye out and I will always keep ya'll posted. Thanks to everyone for being so amazing at this time and always as usual.

Love Diane (and Lindsey and Michael)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!