BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Message from Sarah

Sarah Posted this to her myspace friends. I thought you might like to see it. :)

Well hello all,

First off I don't get on here too much, but know that when I do get a chance I do read every comment and email sent my way. I try to respond to as many as possible but I find myself repeating myself in every email so here is my response to many of the questions I am getting...

I love the way James is playing this year! Thank you to everyone who is leaving comments on his game play (good and bad) I like to hear other peoples points of views. Know that I will never delete a comment about game play, you are welcome to your opinions. Dee this means you better not be deleting them either to try to stop me from seeing anything, I'm a big girl I can take it.
But to those of you who think James is playing dirty, have you forgotten what show you are watching? James said it best before his nominations "Big Brother is not a team sport!" There is only one winner and I hope that winner is my boyfriend.

James said weeks ago he felt it was his responsiblity to keep Janelle safe, that is why he put up Jase. Janelle has done nothing to show she is playing for anyone but herself.

I love Janie, and will continue to be friends with her and the rest of the S6 for a long time to come. As for what James said about her personally: you try living in that house for even one day and see what it does to you. Even Alison has apologized for her comments, and said it was just the heat of the momment. That does not mean what he said was okay, and I am sure he will feel horrible about it in the future.

For those of you bashing James himself. James is the most wonderful man I have ever known. He has shown me more love then I could ever hope for. Watch for crossed fingers or my purple sash, and you will see what I mean. A comment from James on the live feeds today, "If I go home this week I will be fine because I get to go home to Sarah." I truely am the luckiest girl alive to have him in my life.

So inconclusion, and if you are still reading this, I am so very proud of James, and the way he is playing. I think he has a great chance at winning, but even if he doesn't we will live happily ever after and that is all that matters to either one of us.
~~***~~

And from another myspace friend Sarah, we have the following question for the James fans out there:
Who do you think James should use the nullify eviction vote on?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

James should use the nulify vote on CG. I honestly think that CG wants to partner with Kay more than anyone else in the house.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me get my bucket.

2:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehe, ekmurf. I knew this would get a comment from you... but ya can't hate on Sarah... she's wayyy too sweet of a girl.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he should use it on Janie. We all know that she would vote Kaysar over him in a heartbeat, it's no secret, she would tell him that to his face.

-Sarah

3:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Janie seems the obvious choice to me too...

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!