BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Live Feeds

**UPDATE - As of 10:08pm BBT, The Feeds are On! When the interviews will begin is anyone's guess. At the moment, it looks like we have a full house.. and according to the real tech support folks, the feeds are now showing highlights from the season.**

This Just in: The Live Feeds Will be re-broadcast in their entirety on Superpass! If you'd like the link for the free 2 weeks, here it is!! It's a great way to check 'em out, no strings attached!

2 Weeks Free! Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass


Also, tonight on the live feeds, they will be showing never before seen interviews with the Houseguests!!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when do the interviews come on the live feeds?

6:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i don't know.. i'm waiting too! i guess maybe they're waiting for the show to air on the west coast?? i'll post when the feeds come on.

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome thanks! and if it does come on late do you think you could try to get a video of the interviews up (mainly will mike or janelle) because i might miss it!

thanks

6:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i always try ;)

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girls, ive been reading the blog all summer and really enjoyed it - i wont be able to stay up late to watch the interviews tonight so id really appreciate it if you could post any videos/recaps of them. thanks!

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just when I thought I'd get some sleep finally..and now THIS!!!;-) My husband is going to KILL me if this is true! I'm on the west coast so I'll play along for a while...and see what happens. But I know you will be there for me if I miss it! U R AWESUM!!!!!!!!!!!

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARE THE INTERVIEWS LIVE OR ON THE BB BLOG? THE PEOPLE IN THE CHAT ARE SAYING THEY ARE NOT LIVE AND THEY ARE JUST THE TRANSCRIPTS THAT ARE ALREADY POSTED...IM SO CONFUSED

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK......THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT Carolyn!!! I never signed up for the live feeds until the last 2 weeks....called and cancelled after Janie was gone...got another 2 weeks for free.....NOW I'M SEEING the LIVE FEEDS FROM THE BEGINNING?????? AW man...so now I'm watching it from the beginning...all those things I went to your web-site to see...will I EVER get some sleep???? I wonder if the live feed will be as good as your updates...I guess I'm about to find out...
LOVE YOU!!!!

10:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe.. i'm having such a Will moment right now.. so when you say you hate me, what you reeeeally mean is... ;)

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never said i hated you....but i get your Will reference...I DO love you...***who's the prettiest blogger? twirl, twirl....Carolyn!***....now the live feeds are full of trivia and flames.....so I was right...the BEST place to get updates was from you all along! :-)

11:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:::twirling till I'm dizzy:::
:) thank you!! for the lovely compliments! for the lovely new email from paypal. lol. you're very sweet. now tell me your name! hehe. you have my email... :)

I'm goin to sleep... first time before 3 am in 10 weeks?! Heck.. first time before 5am.

11:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

texasgal... thank you for saying so... :)

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!