BB7Dish - Ya Just Can't Get Enough

Thanks for making our first foray into blogworld such a success! September 1st, we passed 100,000 visits to the blog - unreal. In the beginning, we were thrilled to have 150 in a day, and now we're averaging 4-5,000. We couldn't have done it without all your support. :) We'll be here blogging till the very end, and then we'll get started on the Survivor and TAR blogs... Please check the sidebar for those links.



 
Web bb7dish.blogspot.com

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7 on SuperPass
2 Weeks Free! No Strings Attached!
Watch Big Brother All Stars on SuperPass
They're Re-Running the Feeds!

Or, if You Need Help Cancelling the Feeds:
CLICK HERE!

Monday, September 04, 2006

Meanwhile, Up in HoH

12:35am BBT
Meanwhile, up in the HoH room, Boogie is sharing his concerns with Erika. Seems Boogie wants Will to hand him a win. Good luck with that, Boogie. Anyhow, this post is for all the Erika and Boogie fans out there...
    ***Echo.. Echooo...
Mike: If not, I'll just go try to enjoy it for what it is and then go back to my life... I've come so far, I want it to happen... Will's come so far, he wants it to happen. Will has already had this experience, it'd be shitty for me if I had to leave, so he could have it again, you know?
EriKa: Does that make you nervous?
Boogie: That that's going to happen?
Erika: Mmhmm.
Boogie: VERY. It kind of scared me today, when he kind of verbalized it for me, you know?
Erika: What did he say?
Boogie: He said the same thing he said to you. I said "she's not stupid enough to take you over me, if she has the option is she?" He's like, "well, I don't want to mislead you..." da da da da da ... and it's funny, because ..
Erika: Did that scare you?
Boogie: Well it did, because this whole ride... because it wasn't really real, there were people here, good players and stuff...he was saying, "I'm here for you Boogie, I want to make it up to you" and stuff....
Erica: ...and now that he's here..
Boogie: Now that he's here, it's like his ego has kicked in and now he's ramped it up with her, and I know exactly where his head is at. He's thinking, "Boogie's a great competitor, and he'll try to make it happen, but if not I've got Janelle."
Boogie: It's just so clear to me, his selfishness and his ego. I guess I can't expect him to be like, "you should take Boogie." I just saw it come into focus. To tell you the truth: if I went to the finals with him and he won, I wouldn't have much of a problem, but if he takes her, and he wins, it'll crush me.
Erika: If she takes him and he wins?
Boogie: Yeah, but I try to appreciate that I did good. If it doesn't happen, it won't happen. I made it happen when we needed to win something.
Erika: He didn't.
Boogie: He's getting though on his f'ing smirk. It sucks, 'cause I have to question his level of committment to the end, you know? If he knows he's going to the finals, no matter what, that'll be f'ed up for me.

Erika: We should have cut him week 3.
Boogie: No, I wouldn't be here with out him.
    ***bloody good for boogie that he recognizes that.

Boogie: It's just that we are so close to doing it together...it'd just be.. If we can do this, it'll be so...
Erika: I don't know if she wins this... she said today she was taking you, but she could be lying.
Boogie: It's the smartest move...if she comes this far 2 yrs in a row...and takes Will, she deserves to get her heart broken.

Their conversation fizzles out after this. Boogie's just using her 100% as a receptacle... for his bs. When he's done, he puts on the headphones, and Erika goes outside to smoke, talk to herself and play pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Help us reach Our Goal: Top 10 by the end!!
Click Here to Visit!